End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters
That could be true, but you worded your situation pretty similar to the way I did. Are you just using my theory to clear yourself despite being mafia?

I already said that the "confirmed team" might be false and there might be a vanilla townie being sold to town as a mafia member. Not mentioning the boss isn't a crucial insight, it's an obvious statement, bc the boss has the primary killing role. I don't find swacker to be any more trustworthy than FP. I find it strange that you're so keen on believing him, and the fact that you're so involved in the conversation between swacker and FP. You're almost taking their word as the absolute truth when you keep identifying CK as the common denominator and thus a "safe lynch", and you appear to be almost pushing for a lynch. It could also be possible that CK's defense post that sounded similar to mine could be a hasty but legit defense, and you're actually the third mafia member under the guise of an enthusiastic townie. Furthermore, you completely ignored the theory when you quoted my post and kind of "confirmed" who you think the mafia are, which look like you may be trying to hide something.

All that said, we're still in early stages of the game and I'd like to hear more from the others before we move forward with something.
You say not mentioning the boss is an obvious statement while you completely did not care about it when FP very bluntly mentioned the boss while the other Swacker didn't. I made my reasons very clear to believe Swacker, he only went ahead to claim he's Judas after I asked him openly or he was anyway going to.

CK's claim is not really believable and I don't really think there is anymore twist to the story, don't think anybody will think this far just to get him killed(the fake team thing you mentioned) without even knowing his alignment.

And I'm sorry but can't really get your theory because your previous post was confusing as it only listed out possibilities.

I am a VT. swacker and FP are either boss and one of the goons, and are attempting to convince the townies that FP is actually Judas, by sacrificing swacker, who's the boss, and are throwing me in the mix probably so the whole Mafia isn't revealed on Day 1, or FP is town, and is fake claiming, and swacker is mafia, and having been caught by surprise by the fact that FP managed to nail him as scum in his fake claim, is mentioning me in order to make it look like me and FP are his partners, and protect his real partners.
Why would they specifically target you? And who's your neighbour if any..

You say not mentioning the boss is an obvious statement while you completely did not care about it when FP very bluntly mentioned the boss while the other Swacker didn't. I made my reasons very clear to believe Swacker, he only went ahead to claim he's Judas after I asked him openly or he was anyway going to.

CK's claim is not really believable and I don't really think there is anymore twist to the story, don't think anybody will think this far just to get him killed(the fake team thing you mentioned) without even knowing his alignment.

And I'm sorry but can't really get your theory because your previous post was confusing as it only listed out possibilities.

Fair thought, but like I said, I don't buy any claims at the moment. There is still a possibility that they are just two goons trying to protect the godfather. So it doesn't really matter if they label one of themselves as the godfather, right?

Alignments are pretty straight forward. You're either mafia or you're not.

Apologies if it sounds that way but I'm just trying to string things together as it's very early in the game. However, I don't see a reason why my list of possibilities/theories may seem confusing - if they are so, please quote them specifically and I'll clarify.

Fair thought, but like I said, I don't buy any claims at the moment. There is still a possibility that they are just two goons trying to protect the godfather. So it doesn't really matter if they label one of themselves as the godfather, right?

Alignments are pretty straight forward. You're either mafia or you're not.

Apologies if it sounds that way but I'm just trying to string things together as it's very early in the game. However, I don't see a reason why my list of possibilities/theories may seem confusing - if they are so, please quote them specifically and I'll clarify.
Fair enough, yes that could be a possibility too. You never know. I also feel we've enough time to make a decision, will wait for others and hear a different side to it if any.

Your theories weren't really confusing it's just that it had too many possibilities.

Another thing I just realized, when re-reading through the roles - the goon (who's not Judas) has no special abilities. Judas, on the other hand, has the special ability of knowing the identity of all the mafia. What I can deduce from that is that the goon does not know who Judas/the godfather is. The godfather just sends a PM to the mod to have a particular person do the killing, right? So there's no way for the goon to know who is or isn't Judas. The anonymity within the mafia would make sense, bc it shouldn't be as easy as doing the process of elimination for one of the goons to identify Judas.

That also works with my theory of having a vanilla being accused of being the third mafia member. Since the two people don't know each other's actual identity, they can plan things out and claim almost anything with a sense of security.[DOUBLEPOST=1502135783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your theories weren't really confusing it's just that it had too many possibilities.

As it should be this early in the game. If anyone is too sure about anything this early in this particular setup, I'd think he has too much information and that's not a good thing.

What I got from my role is that I am Judas, and I did expect the fake role-claim from FP or CK, to go behind my back for the fact that they had to eliminate me.

With FP being Judas or town trying to get mafia out, you are confirming yourself that you have mafia alignment. Believing FP or CK is out of the equation really when you have agreed the alignment already.

Lynch: swacker

With FP being Judas or town trying to get mafia out, you are confirming yourself that you have mafia alignment. Believing FP or CK is out of the equation really when you have agreed the alignment already.

Lynch: swacker
I agree.

Lynch : swacker

I got a read through, and I don't see why Judas would claim early.

Judas' main aim is to have the mafia dead and have the godfather not realize his identity. If we lynch the mafia off first, we're just doing Judas a favor and none for town. We could lynch Judas early and have the remaining mafia to deal with in the following days. That said, I don't believe FP's claim just yet. He could:

a) be a townie trying to trick the mafia into revealing information, or
b) actually be Judas, and purposely make it look like a fake claim while getting off without suspicion

Another situation I can imagine being true:

swacker and FP are a leader and goon (not necessarily Judas) who are using this claim to throw a third person into the mix and protect a third member of the mafia team.

I can't put my finger on an exact strategy that the mafia may be using at the moment bc it's so early in the game, but bottom line is I don't trust any claim at this point.

Just to clarify...
The win condition is mafia dead. Godfather not realise isn't technically a problem for me. Instinctively you would want to keep hidden, but I've done it in such a way to kind of afford me protection.

You could lynch me, but it's an extra townie down with the NK for someone that, you can lynch swack or CK to lock me town, since I have to help you find the sleeper agent.

Another thing I just realized, when re-reading through the roles - the goon (who's not Judas) has no special abilities. Judas, on the other hand, has the special ability of knowing the identity of all the mafia. What I can deduce from that is that the goon does not know who Judas/the godfather is.

It's awkwardly written I agree. What Rudi is getting at is he doesn't have a kill ability. Saying Judas knows the mafia isn't a special ability per second, it's a matter of fact Rudi put in becuase at some point town needs to K ow that. I can tell you in practice that how the intro post is written is: (paraphrasing)

Swacker - You are the mafia boss
Fake and CK - You are not to reveal your roles here as one of you is the traitor.

Therefore CK and I know who each other is by deduction. Only swacker didn't know through the PM who was who.

Which is a reason I did this whole thing. Swacks main aim is to work out which one of us is Judas and goon. That's too easy a job and then with the two of them to easy to orchestrate a lynch on me so figured this is best play...

Unofficial
Lynch count :
Swacker - Fake Passport / asprin / CK / Surendar
CerealKiller - Jack Ryder / Villain
To vote : Simon, swacker, PresEvil

Users who are viewing this thread