End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters
Town, you can win with Judas (me). Your win condition is when all threats are eliminated. I'm not a threat.

Infact, thinking about it, arguably because CK is without kill power and noone to talk to except me. He is no threat either...
@RUDOLPH - Is an isolated CK considered a threat to town?

Even if swacker flips as Judas, it is must for town to get rid of mafia aligned anyway. He is not going to sit back choosing no kill anyway in night. With swacker himself agreeing to alignment of mafia, not sure what would stop us to get rid of a mafia?
Somewhat what I wanted to say. We are getting a mafia in either case (i.e. if we lynch either swacker or FP)

Town, you can win with Judas (me). Your win condition is when all threats are eliminated. I'm not a threat.

lol stop. Judas is a threat. He is explicitly listed under mafia.[DOUBLEPOST=1502169420][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are getting a mafia in either case (i.e. if we lynch either swacker or FP)

We think we're getting a mafia in either case. I want to hear from swacker to decide. If I think I have a 50/50 chance at getting either a goon or Judas, I'm lynching him.

Contradicted yourself there.

"all other mafia" and "all threats to town" are different.
All other mafia = 2 mafia who are not Judas (3 assuming sleeper agent)
All threats to town = 3 mafia including Judas (4 assuming sleeper agent)

I've already given my thoughts on the sleeper agent, i.e. it's not a role that will necessarily be used. Be nice if @RUDOLPH confirmed or clarified.
That is if Judas is considered a threat, would also like a confirmation.

Even if swacker flips as Judas, it is must for town to get rid of mafia aligned anyway. He is not going to sit back choosing no kill anyway in night. With swacker himself agreeing to alignment of mafia, not sure what would stop us to get rid of a mafia?
Going by the theory if Judas is a threat himself then I'll be okay to lynch any of them since we are getting rid of a scum.

Infact, thinking about it, arguably because CK is without kill power and noone to talk to except me. He is no threat either...
@RUDOLPH - Is an isolated CK considered a threat to town?
CK powerless or not but is a mafia, I don't see why are you backing him.

CK powerless or not but is a mafia, I don't see why are you backing him
I think it's more about realizing that CK would be rendered helpless and hence not an immediate threat than backing/supporting him. The lesser of the two evils....

I think it's more about realizing that CK would be rendered helpless and hence not an immediate threat than backing/supporting him. The lesser of the two evils....
I forgot to quote this post of his, he's suggesting CK won't be a threat either after we get rid of Swack:

@RUDOLPH - Is an isolated CK considered a threat to town?[/QUOTE

Mafia Boss will be selecting either of the two goons to perform a kill at night- so all 3 mafia aligned are threats to town anyway. Even if Boss is killed, it's likely to carry over to one of the goons. Not sure @Villain what you mean by Judas not being a threat.

My decision of going for CK taking him as a safe option was merely based upon if Judas isn't a threat to the town since both of them claimed to be Judas if he's a threat then there's no confusion only.

Im pretty comfortable Rudi is going to say:
Judas = not a threat
CK = A threat

I think CK, although not a threat in the literal sence, is and I suspect it's a stylistic oversite by Rudi.

Mafia Boss will be selecting either of the two goons to perform a kill at night- so all 3 mafia aligned are threats to town anyway. Even if Boss is killed, it's likely to carry over to one of the goons. Not sure @Villain what you mean by Judas not being a threat.
Actually FP's whole theory is based upon Judas being beneficial for town, he still says he's not a threat that is if he's Judas[DOUBLEPOST=1502171330][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll still wait for a confirmation if it says we don't need Judas, we can go ahead with lynching any of the two.

Yes - swacker can say 'FP kills Simon' (for example) but as soon as we eliminate swack that gets removed and CK becomes inert and I essentially have same win condition as town.

I want to hear from swacker to decide. If I think I have a 50/50 chance at getting either a goon or Judas, I'm lynching him.
Swacker admitted to being mafia. Wouldn't that make it a 50-50 chance even if FP's claim is fake?

Btw @Fake Passport I do have a question for you. Let's say swacker get's lynched off today. Aren't you afraid that the town will lynch you off on day 2 without any hesitation because we will know you're mafia too. You can say you're not a threat to town but by definition, a mafia is always a threat to town and in order for us to win, we will have to lynch you too. We can't let you win by eliminating all the mafia. So we take you out at the first opportunity possible (which would be day 2) and then go after the remaining mafia.

So I don't see you surviving past day 2. You didn't anticipate this scenario before role claiming?

Yes - swacker can say 'FP kills Simon' (for example) but as soon as we eliminate swack that gets removed and CK becomes inert and I essentially have same win condition as town.
What I think is if and only 'Boss' gets killed or lynched a VT will turn into a sleeper agent having a power to kill since the Boss is dead. That makes sense since that maintains the balance.[DOUBLEPOST=1502171835][/DOUBLEPOST]Lynching Judas or Borris won't turn a VT to a sleeper agent since there's no way they'd have a chance to kill two from the town each night.

Swacker admitted to being mafia. Wouldn't that make it a 50-50 chance even if FP's claim is fake?

Btw @Fake Passport I do have a question for you. Let's say swacker get's lynched off today. Aren't you afraid that the town will lynch you off on day 2 without any hesitation because we will know you're mafia too. You can say you're not a threat to town but by definition, a mafia is always a threat to town and in order for us to win, we will have to lynch you too. We can't let you win by eliminating all the mafia. So we take you out at the first opportunity possible (which would be day 2) and then go after the remaining mafia.

So I don't see you surviving past day 2. You didn't anticipate this scenario before role claiming?

Honestly, no I didn't see it coming. My thinking is:
I claim - with enough info to get credibility for 1 lynch.
Either swack or CK lynched which validates me
Day 2 swack lynched if not already

Then, by all mechanics I am fully cleared as being aligned with town. It takes a totally incorrect reading and far fetched interpretation of the roles on the first place to consider me a threat.

I think Simon is the granny and just goading the mafia to go for him. I dont think he is that far off.

The easiest way we can win this game is by lynching Borris and Judas first and then the Boss because if we get rid of Boss first an unknown VT will turn into a sleeper agent making it tough for us to crack. And that's the game.

Users who are viewing this thread