Such a let down

DB17...the donkey is myself..lol
Oh yes I remember, being honest I don't really play the game as it is broken. Just doesn't stimulate me to play it been into MLB 16 the show. It is a shame as it had so much promise. Can't communicate to the devs as everyone is ignored or banned (in my own little head)... Just to keep the peace.

Oh yes I remember, being honest I don't really play the game as it is broken. Just doesn't stimulate me to play it been into MLB 16 the show. It is a shame as it had so much promise. Can't communicate to the devs as everyone is ignored or banned (in my own little head)... Just to keep the peace.

I have Xbox but only reason I would get PS4 would be for The Show. Everyone I know who has it says it's awesome

It is worth it just so much to see and do!

Yeah I am playing it from MLB12 the show and they are awesome. So much ideas there even in older versions for cricket games to take it forward. One of the simplest example how your career player is growing in rankings among others & more popular you grow in career, you get selected for that one surprise all star game in career. These are some simple ideas which keeps us engaged and interested. Fan of them since 12 version.

i saved my money.

Yeah I am playing it from MLB12 the show and they are awesome. So much ideas there even in older versions for cricket games to take it forward. One of the simplest example how your career player is growing in rankings among others & more popular you grow in career, you get selected for that one surprise all star game in career. These are some simple ideas which keeps us engaged and interested. Fan of them since 12 version.
Even that is a good game I started playing around MLB the show 14 and was hooked.[DOUBLEPOST=1501443743][/DOUBLEPOST]
i saved my money.
Spend it on MLB the show!

Your absolutely right...I've emailed the CEO of Big Ant and he's completely ignored me..I've been blocked from their twitter page and I've slaughtered them on Facebook. The fact is that this game is a joke. No way is it a realistic interpretation of cricket.Big Ant are not bothered about us because they have had our money. 4 patches released and it's still ridiculous to play..the glitches are unbelievable..the stats are completely wrong.I've just deleated my career and started again for the 3rd time coz it's so frustrating..I'm on the verge of just throwing it away and going back to 14...obviously the teams are not correct but at least it's playable

Your absolutely right...I've emailed the CEO of Big Ant and he's completely ignored me..I've been blocked from their twitter page and I've slaughtered them on Facebook. The fact is that this game is a joke. No way is it a realistic interpretation of cricket.Big Ant are not bothered about us because they have had our money. 4 patches released and it's still ridiculous to play..the glitches are unbelievable..the stats are completely wrong.I've just deleated my career and started again for the 3rd time coz it's so frustrating..I'm on the verge of just throwing it away and going back to 14...obviously the teams are not correct but at least it's playable
I respect your post and your sentiments but having played the game a lot I have to say I have had a lot of good times with it: however i do not play career so that is possibly where the major disappointments of the game are: more so because the patch 4 notes say that the stats issues has been fixed. We as a beta team are just as much in the dark on this. We would have liked another month before patch 4 came out to address some of the outstanding issues....unfortunately there wasn't time from BA's side of things. With no wish or need to defend anyone i will say that there are a number of internal issues that we know nothing about that have been alluded to that have had a negative impact on development and I think the silence is not something they wish for but is being forced upon them.

I only play career and I have a lot of fun with it. Obviously mileage varies.

Truth is, there are lots of things in this game that fix shortcomings in DBC14; yes, there are some annoying bugs, but I really don't care about that too much as none of them really take away the enjoyment of my admittedly narrow mode of play. My advice, FWIW, is to find the mode that annoys you least and enjoy the good bits of that. It really isn't as broken as what people are saying.

I wish I cared about anything in my life as much as you cared about this

Even that is a good game I started playing around MLB the show 14 and was hooked.[DOUBLEPOST=1501443743][/DOUBLEPOST]
Spend it on MLB the show!

don't know the baseball rules.
instead i bought (unlocked everything) world cricket championship 2 which is a mobile game.
you should consider buying it.
(tell me after you buy it. I will send you a challenge)

With you're amazingly positive attitude, not to mention the absolutely outstandingly constructive manner in which you post, I really can't imagine why I'd ignore you and block you from our Twitter feed*

*only about 10 people have been in total, you're special.

Users who are viewing this thread