We Should File an Official Complaint (Response from 505 Games post 99)

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Members of PC,

I know there are a lot like me who spent there money and time to download and play this crap game "Trashes 2013" and if not all most of you will be feeling cheated and absolutely pissed by this game.

We should file an official complain as premier cricket gaming community to all those whom are responsible at least an official apology for this cheating consumer.

I consider this act simply as fraud and should be condemned as much as possible, just to let them know that they lost there reputation by doing so.

We can start with writing emails to 505 games and write how we feel about this game and release on facebook and twitter.

Let us try and do something for good.

P.S. I am not a native english speaker so excuse my grammar and all that.

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Wasn't the lack of ANY form of promotion or communication for the last two months enough of a sign that you shouldn't play or buy the game?

You weren't forced to buy the game, and sadly you only have yourself to blame

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Yeah, with Snowy on this. Smart money was on waiting for a review and walking away. Matt reviewed the game within a couple of hours of its release.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Haha. No.

You bought it, your problem.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It is not about money or 20 odd dollars that are spent or anything but simply cheating by writing lies by 2 companies. If you see clearly this is not the game they were working on this is some kind of mobile game developed on unity engine (even they got default out of the box real-time shadows and A/O turned on without much tweaking) and hand animated players.

Just look at the video that was posted on Vine totally different to what is launched and I think lies should be exposed for I personally feed robbed and cheated.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Curiosity cost the cat $20.

Curiosity costed me a lot more in my lifetime it is frustration and Mike Fegans face that annoys me.

:D

D

Dutch

It is not about money or 20 odd dollars that are spent or anything but simply cheating by writing lies by 2 companies. If you see clearly this is not the game they were working on this is some kind of mobile game developed on unity engine (even they got default out of the box real-time shadows and A/O turned on without much tweaking) and hand animated players.

Just look at the video that was posted on Vine totally different to what is launched and I think lies should be exposed for I personally feed robbed and cheated.

Write to them. It wont help. Read the Steam agreement you agreed to. You paid for it. It is done.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Write to them. It wont help. Read the Steam agreement you agreed to. You paid for it. It is done.

Wrote them and I know it wont help they will not even reply, but at-least we will bring some bad name to them which will not happen normally as cricket games are not played by many

This is what I wrote btw

Hello,

I have pre-ordered and played Ashes Cricket 2013 on steam and I find it difficult not to write you how I feel about it.

I as a consumer and cricket lover feel robbed and cheated by the mockery of cricket game you guys decided to publish, it is hard for me to believe that you thought this game is worthy of launching in current state even for as less as 20 Euros. (I would not even play this for an hour if it was free)

This is the worst cricket game ever produced and sold as games produced back in 90s were so much better than this shame of a cricket game.

This game is clearly not a finalized copy with hundreds of glitches in animation and uncountable bugs and I would voice my opinion about this on every possible platform,just to make sure that others are not buy this game and waste there money.

----------

Is there an ombudsman for cricket gaming?

I dont know publishers should see there emails spamed with complains would be enough.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
game

You pays your money,you takes your choice.:yes

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You pays your money,you takes your choice.:yes

Not about Money they cheated us and we should let them know that we feel cheated and robbed and by we I mean those who paid this game.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Yes we can do official complain to steam to take down that crap,i remember WarZ, was taken down in similar way, i was lucky that i didnt buy that crap, but either way who did buy or not,
This is considered as consumer fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread