Such a let down

Oh we got plenty of games to enjoy while we wait for that prefect Cricket game.
DBC 14 is good Game to be honest after patches but Career Mode is DBC 17 is a let down compare to DBC14

I'd just like to know if there's any hope of a patch for the career mode, it's the only mode I'm interested in. I was going to return the game, but honestly with the Ashes around the corner, I know I'm going to want to kick it on in summer for a few games. Just patch the career mode and maybe see why competitions (also a fun mode but I can't play a comp for more than a few matches without it crashing and corrupting the save file) won't work on xbox one.

Or just tell us (the fans, the supporters, y'know... the people who buy Big Ant games) what the situation is. If it's not getting patched, yeah that sucks but it would be nice to know. And really, if it wasn't for all of this un-communicative rubbish coming from Big Ant, I'd be playing Rugby League Live 4 right now.

I think it's safe or best to assume that's it for DBC17 -for better or worse

Just move on like other people, it's better for your health :p

I think it's safe or best to assume that's it for DBC17 -for better or worse

Just move on like other people, it's better for your health :p

Just do what I did and just trade in the game and buy something you would play and Enjoy because Just like Zimrahil said, just move because this game will stay like this.

I Trade in DBC 17 and brought Horizon Zero Dawn and it's great :).

Yeah I play FIFA 17, which a lot here don't like but I am really enjoying it!

Yeah I play FIFA 17, which a lot here don't like but I am really enjoying it!
I skipped FIFA 17 because I like Career Mode and all EA care about is that Cash Grab call FIFA Ultimate Team and never improve Career Mode.
it's pretty much the same game every year.

I skipped FIFA 17 because I like Career Mode and all EA care about is that Cash Grab call FIFA Ultimate Team and never improve Career Mode.
it's pretty much the same game every year.

Sure that's true but first FIFA I played since 13 so to me it's good!

Well you'd have to play me at AFL Evolution... !

Imagine if I beat you having never played it or have no understanding of the rules?*

Is it any good?

*no I can't imagine it either

Imagine if I beat you having never played it or have no understanding of the rules?*
Is it any good?

It makes DBC17 look like a masterpiece. Gameplay seems to have gone backwards since AFL Live 2003 (which was the last AFL game I bothered with until someone gave me a JB HiFi voucher and I stupidly wasted it on this complete POS). Career mode is, seriously, broken. Competition mode is broken, basic gameplay is broken (eg. marking is like Club Keno - happens every few seconds but is impossible to win).

Anyway, sorry for the off topic, everyone can go back to whining about DBC.

It makes DBC17 look like a masterpiece. Gameplay seems to have gone backwards since AFL Live 2003 (which was the last AFL game I bothered with until someone gave me a JB HiFi voucher and I stupidly wasted it on this complete POS). Career mode is, seriously, broken. Competition mode is broken, basic gameplay is broken (eg. marking is like Club Keno - happens every few seconds but is impossible to win).

Anyway, sorry for the off topic, everyone can go back to whining about DBC.
I agree AFL evolution is just terrible to play and the marking what a joke

Users who are viewing this thread