MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm pretty sure they're aware of most issues. I imagine some things, like with users IDs, might be licensing or privacy issues on consoles. Could be be way off with that but I'm just assuming.

It's frustrating that people will reshare my stuff and claim credit, but what people do on YouTube or other social media sites is out of Big Ant's control.
If anything what people do on youtube should give Big Ant some idea of how rife the issue is at least. Just the lack of acknowledgement or communication is really frustrating and one thing they really need to start sorting out rather than bobbing their head up once a blue moon for a patch. This game is their flagship game, just need to be better.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I am the only one who has done Muyeye and this comes up a few days after I shared (like most of my creations), I don't mean to be "me, me, me" but its pretty deflating. What's the point of a report button for rights infringed if nothing ever happens.

ashes_2021_06_02_20_22_36_697.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am the only one who has done Muyeye and this comes up a few days after I shared (like most of my creations), I don't mean to be "me, me, me" but its pretty deflating. What's the point of a report button for rights infringed if nothing ever happens.

View attachment 250768
Oh that person shares literally everything of mine without fail.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
If anything what people do on youtube should give Big Ant some idea of how rife the issue is at least. Just the lack of acknowledgement or communication is really frustrating and one thing they really need to start sorting out rather than bobbing their head up once a blue moon for a patch. This game is their flagship game, just need to be better.
I think any feedback should be precise and too the point so they can skim read posts and take the main points.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I think any feedback should be precise and too the point so they can skim read posts and take the main points.
You totally missed the point of that specific discussion. Granted it did diverge from this topic's "suggestions and feedback" thread.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
You totally missed the point of that specific discussion. Granted it did diverge from this topic's "suggestions and feedback" thread.
Then perhaps I am following the trend? Ergo, the point has been made, but most feedback is very long winded and developers don't have the time to read long narratives.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Then perhaps I am following the trend? Ergo, the point has been made, but most feedback is very long winded and developers don't have the time to read long narratives.
@wasteyouryouth this guy. lol.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
1. Having A better presentation of the scorecard and team selection. Like........showing the batting/bowling rating of a player during team selection instead of their overall rating and showing statistics such as the strike rate of a batmsan, the number of 6s and 4s hit by him during a match etc..,

2. Making the Unorthodox shots much more effective. This is one of the biggest faults in batting in cricket 19. The Unorthodox shots don't even connect most of the time and even if you connect them, it does not travel that much of a distance. The Slog Sweep is one of my favourite shots. Not only should this shot be powerful when timed ideally, but it's the case with every other shot as well. They are so ineffective to the point that you don't even need to use them in a match because if you do, you are risking getting out or losing ball. I found the reverse sweep to be the only effective shot since it connects most of the time and travels a certain distance. I hope this gets fixed.

3. Bowling Speed and skill Difference as you go from rookie clubs to international.

4. Having to move as much as you want in the crease. There was one online play where the opponent kept ALL of his 9 fielders offside and kept bowling Offside. But Since I could not move to the offside that much, I was forced to play on the offside. Having to move as much as you want in the crease would be very helpful.

5. Diving, Running, Sliding, Tapping LOFTED BALLS back to prevent a 6 etc.., in Semi-Assisted fielding {I have lost so many matches because of not able to stop boundaries by sliding or dropping catches because not being able to dive.}

6. Having An Ultra Edge System instead of thermal vision to check edges just like the big eye, which is there to check LBW's

7. New shot animations and improving the advanced shots animations and flow as they hit the ball

8. New realistic Cutscenes instead of the same ones repeating most of the time.

9. Not that necessary but it would be nice if they could add fireworks and what not during Playoffs or the Finals.

10. New Commentary. This is a Must.

Last edited:

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
1. Having A better presentation of the scorecard and team selection. Like........showing the batting/bowling rating of a player during team selection instead of their overall rating and showing statistics such as the strike rate of a batmsan, the number of 6s and 4s hit by him during a match etc..,
Yes I agree, there should be some stats telling you about the player and making a more informed decision on selection.
2. Making the Unorthodox shots much more effective. This is one of the biggest faults in batting in cricket 19. The Unorthodox shots don't even connect most of the time and even if you connect them, it does not travel that much of a distance. The Slog Sweep is one of my favourite shots. Not only should this shot be powerful when timed ideally, but it's the case with every other shot as well. They are so ineffective to the point that you don't even need to use them in a match because if you do, you are risking getting out or losing ball. I found the reverse sweep to be the only effective shot since it connects most of the time and travels a certain distance. I hope this gets fixed.
Depends if the actual player has a tendency to pull off unorthodox shots in real life. I feel there should be an expectency percentage of pulling off such shots as not every player can play them and never would. So why would a lower order batsman start pulling these shots of, the percentage for being caught and miss timed should be higher for a novice lower ordewr and then reversed for a competent higher order player.
3. Bowling Speed and skill Difference as you go from rookie clubs to international.
Are you talking about self improvement's or generally?
4. Having to move as much as you want in the crease. There was one online play where the opponent kept ALL of his 9 fielders offside and kept bowling Offside. But Since I could not move to the offside that much, I was forced to play on the offside. Having to move as much as you want in the crease would be very helpful.
Aren't the rules agreed before the match starts, many competitions have fielding riles so the same should apply here and obvious cheat?
5. Diving, Running, Sliding, Tapping LOFTED BALLS back to prevent a 6 etc.., in Semi-Assisted fielding {I have lost so many matches because of not able to stop boundaries by sliding or dropping catches because not being able to dive.}
Agree fielding needs improving.
6. Having An Ultra Edge System instead of thermal vision to check edges just like the big eye, which is there to check LBW's
As long as the system works.
7. New shot animations and improving the advanced shots animations and flow as they hit the ball
Always a good move.
8. New realistic Cutscenes instead of the same ones repeating most of the time.
Yes but all cutscenes will be repeated and become boring so where to start with this?
9. Not that necessary but it would be nice if they could add fireworks and what not during Playoffs or the Finals.
Yes but purely cosmetic?
10. New Commentary. This is a Must.
An expensive cosmetic add in but maybe some new lines can be added, you have to pay someone to sit there chatting line after line so maybe some unknown actors providing commentary?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Depends if the actual player has a tendency to pull off unorthodox shots in real life. I feel there should be an expectency percentage of pulling off such shots as not every player can play them and never would. So why would a lower order batsman start pulling these shots of, the percentage for being caught and miss timed should be higher for a novice lower ordewr and then reversed for a competent higher order player.
Well, isn't that thing already there in cricket 19? The Lower Order Batsman cannot perform exceptionally in batting. Even if you get 3 ideals, it won't go for a six most of the time {Hardest difficulty}. So, making the unorthodox shots also similar like that could be OK. Also, I am pretty sure Almost every player knows how to pull off a sweep shot or a reverse sweep. It really just depends on the timing. After your suggestion, I recommend a new mentality called "Unorthodox" for players like AB De Villiers since his strongest skill is unorthodox shots. This Unorthodox mentality boosts the unorthodox shots skills and abilities of that player :)

Are you talking about self improvement's or generally?
Both actually....in a way

Aren't the rules agreed before the match starts, many competitions have fielding riles so the same should apply here and obvious cheat?
What about random online matches? Actually, there is a way to keep all the 9 fielders in the offside and keep bowling offside with the help of standard controls. Remember that cricket 07 allowed us to move as much as we want? So that trick doesn't work there. So, it would be nice if they added this here too.

Yes but all cutscenes will be repeated and become boring so where to start with this?
It's always good to have more variety right? That way, you won't feel bored so fast. Also, a presentation ceremony after a match would be sick! But it does require so much time and effort so this is completely optional.

Yes but purely cosmetic?
Just a thing to differentiate the playoffs/finals from regular matches and make them much more lively and thrilling

An expensive cosmetic add in but maybe some new lines can be added, you have to pay someone to sit there chatting line after line so maybe some unknown actors providing commentary?
Well, almost every big ant game has a different commentary. But Ashes and Cricket 19 almost have the same ones. So I suggested a new one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread