Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Like to see less if ball passing through the bat.
Also less of ball hitting the high up the ball (jus below the handle) and go for a boundary. There were instances where the ball hits high on the bat while bats is on the backfoot and speeding to boundary in the cover region.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Well, isn't that thing already there in cricket 19? The Lower Order Batsman cannot perform exceptionally in batting. Even if you get 3 ideals, it won't go for a six most of the time {Hardest difficulty}. So, making the unorthodox shots also similar like that could be OK. Also, I am pretty sure Almost every player knows how to pull off a sweep shot or a reverse sweep. It really just depends on the timing. After your suggestion, I recommend a new mentality called "Unorthodox" for players like AB De Villiers since his strongest skill is unorthodox shots. This Unorthodox mentality boosts the unorthodox shots skills and abilities of that player :)
Unless it is linked to confidence, then star players should gain confidence but still be able to play the off bad shot, seems like an uneasy science? Thank god I'm not a programmer.
Just a thing to differentiate the playoffs/finals from regular matches and make them much more lively and thrilling
Yes definitely, I would like to see some presentation but never trade cosmetics for gameplay.
Well, almost every big ant game has a different commentary. But Ashes and Cricket 19 almost have the same ones. So I suggested a new one.
Maybe a luxury but hard to get right and does get competitive.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Unless it is linked to confidence, then star players should gain confidence but still be able to play the off bad shot, seems like an uneasy science? Thank god I'm not a programmer.
Well, From my experience, Only Players that have the ability or skill to bat well can hit sixes often than a lower order batsman {Well, that's why they are batsmen}. Some batsman can can hit a six with just one ideal if they have a green bar. In one match, a lower order batsman was playing at 22 for 20 with a yellow bar, he got 3 ideals and still, it did not go for a six. Only when he got a green bar, he was able to hit a six but for that, he needed 3 ideals which is quite hard to get on hardest difficulty. {Well, even bowlers can hit sixes right? And I saw a bowler hit a six for the first time in cricket 19 in this match. So yeah, bowlers hitting sixes are a very rare occasion and I think that's the way it is.}

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Have the option of inconsistency on grass design..like if I select cross hatch it should also give me the option how visible I want that design to look in the game.

Also keep the option for BA's designed stadium to look standard, dry, etc..including the option on how outfield will look(Not getting the options in my head, I know pristine! but apart from that I cannot recollect)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
i want brand new bowling animations for all bowlers and I want at least 12 of them where we can mix and match part of animations and adjust animation speeds to create unique bowling actions. It will add total new dimension to career mode with unique bowling actions for every bowler.
Post automatically merged:

i want brand new bowling animations for all bowlers and I want at least 14 of them (8 for fast bowlers and 6 for spinners) where we can mix and match part of animations and adjust animation speeds to create unique bowling actions. It will add total new dimension to career mode with unique bowling actions for every bowler.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Few things are very important to add.
For example height should be locked as online people make them 220 cm and they can run 3 to 4 runs with ease.
More batting styles and animation.
Spinners can bowl with sunglasses on.

Movement of batsman should be allowed across offside as people keep 9 fielders on offside and keep bowling offside.
If it has to be restricted then they should add this option.
More the 5 fielders on offside movement across offside gets unlocked something like this can be added to make it balanced.

Perks segmentation
If I choose a fast bowler
The gold perks has to be a bowling perk.
People exploit by giving them a batting perk to a bowler perk.
For example a bowler have to have a bowling perks
Batsman have to have a batting perk the main gold one.
For allrounders it can be mixed.
Also while batting I want to check the bowler skills with L3 it should show if he is a batting allrounder allrounder bowler or bowling allrounder.

Crossseam deliveries are too over powered the yellow length should have a look into it when we increase the bowler skills to 100 online. As no restriction on skills.
I feel the beta team should also test with 100 skills if the not locking skills.

Wicketkeeper bug? In cricket 19
Few more things I will be listing soon

RAVI99

Club Captain
Online fut or ultimate team will be awesome with skills height locked if not license d virtual players also can be created. And players packs of all licensed players.
Post automatically merged:

Normalise skills yes or no should be displayed while hosting so that the other player can see it while joining a match online.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Run out bugs
Batsman not sliding the bat.
And
Not stiker Batsman starts dancing outside crease without any input.
These issues should be fixed.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Straight shots going in air and if you keep short mid on /off all are catches not acceptable in a T20 format matches.

RAVI99

Club Captain
I guess if the difficulty is divided such a way could be better.
Test hardest
Odi hard
T20 normal
T10 medium
T5 easy

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Below is Unique Idea for future cricket

There can be two types of update of team -- manual and automated

In Manual - You Manually update the Team and New Players and Lineup
Automated - Your Team will get automated update of Team with latest New Players and team lineup and Team ODI/T20 kits

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If BigAnts had unlimited funds and resources, i would like them to release player(of course licensed) with dynamic performance and form, similar to MLB 21 show.

There could be specific mode wherein you could unlock players with higher skills as they perform in real world tours and tournaments. I am sure this will never materialize, but it will be interesting addition to game.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
If BigAnts had unlimited funds and resources, i would like them to release player(of course licensed) with dynamic performance and form, similar to MLB 21 show.

There could be specific mode wherein you could unlock players with higher skills as they perform in real world tours and tournaments. I am sure this will never materialize, but it will be interesting addition to game.
Performance and form is in the current game. For some reason it just doesn't apply to our created player in career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread