Suggestions / Ideas / Wishlist

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It would be nice if there will be an option for the player to use the crease and runup
i mean in BLIC we can change the angle of bowling i.e the bowler takes a sidestep but we get our desired angle so it would be great if we could move the bowler as desired and come in to bowl
it would make many angles to bowl at the batsmen and not just 2 like BLIC

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
what ever u make for bowling, please make that reverse swing is not only 1 special ball an voer and u acn bowl it first ball of the innings. hope u make it as the old ball comes in the reverse swing starts to take affect.

ALSO is ther multiplayer.

Jit

International Cricketer
what ever u make for bowling, please make that reverse swing is not only 1 special ball an voer and u acn bowl it first ball of the innings. hope u make it as the old ball comes in the reverse swing starts to take affect.

ALSO is ther multiplayer.

i think this is already in the i am not sure but i hope this in odi and test for reverse

rabeta

News Team Member
Exactly. Please make some deliveries only available to certain bowlers, like Graeme Swann shouldn't be able to bowl a doosra for example.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Exactly. Please make some deliveries only available to certain bowlers, like Graeme Swann shouldn't be able to bowl a doosra for example.

Well, each delivery type will have a stat - he can sure try to bowl one if he likes, but because his stat will be extremely low (maybe 15/100) he wont get hardly any turn and it will almost be ineffectual.

But if this turns out to be unrealistic i can easily 'block' those deliveries from being available - by setting a stat to 0/100 - this will mean he is unable to bowl it at all and the icon wont even show up for the available deliveries.

Not a player on the planet can bowl a reverse-swinging ball first ball of an innings.

Reverse swing will not be very 'controllable'. It will not be a 'selectable' delivery icon, rather it will occur or not occur when you bowl a regular inswinger or outswinger based on the weather, time in the game, age of the ball, and hidden 'reverse swing' stat.

It would be nice if there will be an option for the player to use the crease and runup
i mean in BLIC we can change the angle of bowling i.e the bowler takes a sidestep but we get our desired angle so it would be great if we could move the bowler as desired and come in to bowl
it would make many angles to bowl at the batsmen and not just 2 like BLIC

Im looking into implementing this - probably after the fielding is completed.

Last edited:

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
i have a great suggestion, when the batsmen bats and takes off stump guard or some other place on the crease and then faces a ball and hits it or something. then when it is the next ball, he goes back and takes middle stump guard again. this really annoyed me cricet 07, in which the patches for good gameplay needed you to take leg stump guard. please make it so that when you stay at some place on the crease at any ball, that is the place where the batsmen is on the next ball.

is that possible (it will still be a great game even without it)

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
i have a great suggestion, when the batsmen bats and takes off stump guard or some other place on the crease and then faces a ball and hits it or something. then when it is the next ball, he goes back and takes middle stump guard again. this really annoyed me cricet 07, in which the patches for good gameplay needed you to take leg stump guard. please make it so that when you stay at some place on the crease at any ball, that is the place where the batsmen is on the next ball.

is that possible (it will still be a great game even without it)

you take guard at the start of your innings and that is your default guard for every ball. You can change your default guard at any time.

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
Good Lord. How many more times? Both undecided.

sorry brother new to this site

the layout of the cricket revolution website is more attractive than the art of cricket website
not a negative comment just constructive critisizing

oh yeah wat i hate in cricket games is how unrealistic the running is after they run they end up at the same dam spot. same running action. same way of running back

Last edited:

Jit

International Cricketer
lol in ea cricket 2007 and 05 they run almost where the wicketkeeper stand against fast bolwer

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
will u be implementing the power plays and free hits?
and will there be an option to delay the new ball? in ck 07 it gives a confirmation for the new ball ad when u click no, it doesnt asks me again!

Users who are viewing this thread