Things the AI should do - suggestions

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also it would be cool if batsmen such as dhoni, any good batsmen in fact, should be able to take their helmet off and put a cap on when they are facing spinners, just a thought, wouldnt mind if this didnt happen. :)
It's already been stated that it will be possible to do so.

playkid12

Club Captain
Some excellent ideas there Playkid, but i think the hit wicket of trying to hut a six is a bit exaggerated!, but yet interesting

Meh, I was trying to think of ways that hit-wicket could become possible in a cricket game lol... now that i look back...yeah, no hit wicket is fine :D

darko21

School Cricketer
- Use a bizarre bowling choice (not often but sometimes have a batsman who isn't fantastic at bowling to try and coax a wicket.)
- Use nightwatchmen and change batting order occasionally.
- I know sledging is probably not in the game but a stand-over tactic like when some teams playing Australia have had a close in fielder next to the bowling crease to catch out Hayden. So field placings that can disrupt confidence.
- Different levels of aggression between the batsmen in a partnership eg. Gilchrist (very aggressive) & Hayden (moderate).
- A bowler targeting a certain batsman eg. a bowler is brought on when a specific batsman comes to the crease due to success against the batsman or revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread