Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeh i thought that. It was hard to place them having so many matches to do. What do you think to the new champions, and the people who have retained their titles?

plympilgrim

International Coach
i think personally, all the matches had the right outcome, with maybe the cruiserweight battle royal being the exception, personally i feel that Super Crazy shouldn't have won, but meh its your decision :)

sd92

International Coach
Well Super Crazy won't be champion for long. I only did this, because i have an idea about cruiserweight raiding Heat and invading etc next week/

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Not huge amounts to comment on, being a PPV. I liked it. Just some things I didn't like, Super Crazy popping up twice to win 2 titles. He is either on SD or on Heat, make your mind up. Batista needs to be out of the US title picture. Feud him with another ME, just not for the title. Your match ordering also needs some work. Least important match first, leading to most important. Possibly with some fillers in the middle, but not having World title matches in the middle.

sd92

International Coach
Yeh my ordering was crap, but hey i have to learn. I am thinkin of having an invasion onto Heat, where loads of cruiserweights steel the championship from Super Crazy, but i haven't decided yet.

Yeh i will be getting Batista out of the picture soon. Masters will be the next champion.

Users who are viewing this thread