Story Sunday league- Backyard Legends vs Lower Uppington(Cricsim)

Are you intrigued on all the new " Extra's" that i have promised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are the first games then Jaz????
and which is the home side and shall we name our ground names?
If I am the home side i would like a poor pitch :)

ok treva and don't worry about stadium that don't matter and are posting update in a minute between TT Lions And Ludicreations

Yeh stadium makes it all the more realistic :)

If I could play at 'Butt Field' please and can I have the pitch set at 'poor' like i said that would be fantastic :)

:cheers

Jaztheman said:
ok then treva:) you now play at "butt field" lol
LOL :happy
That's where my team plays and it is a very shocking pitch so beware of lots of poor fields (good for bowling) at my home ground 'Butt Field' :p

Coin Toss

TT Lions Called for heads and decided to bat on a pretty normal pitch with a few cracks but would it be the right decision...

Lunchtime

Your commentators for the 5 day match are Brian Lara and Ian Botham

4.2: Sanchez bowls to cox who hits a great shot for four to take his total to 5 and the teams to 6-0

Is this okay if yes will edit the post and finish it:)

Its going to be exciting :happy Good luck to both teams for the start! Nice start Jaz!

Coin Toss

TT Lions Called for heads and decided to bat on a pretty normal pitch with a few cracks but would it be the right decision...

Lunchtime

Your commentators for the 5 day match are Brian Lara and Ian Botham

4.2: Sanchez bowls to cox who hits a great shot for FOUR to take his total to 5* and the teams to 6-0

4.3: Sanchez bowls to cox who hits him for FOUR but sanchez was unlucky. Cox moves to 9* and TT Lions aer on 10-0

12.2: Reglan to Whing who hits a briliant cover drive past the fielders for FOUR. Whing is now on 6* whilst the total is now 20-0

15.1: Achelkov to Cox who hits a nice cover drive for an easy FOUR. He moves on to 18 whilst the team score is 28-0.

17.4: Achelkov to Whing and??!! :upray i am out of hear. The ball heads for the commetry box and goes for SIX! Whing is now on 14 and the team 37-0

18.2: Reglan to Cox who hits a shot to the fielder and what a misfield it eventually went for a FOUR. Cox on 25* whilst TT Lions are on 41-0

18.3: Reglan to cox who hits him for four again and it is another misfield. Poor fielding really. Cox is on 29* whilst his team TT Lions are on 45-0

24.3: Kane to Whing and oh my god we need another ball. Whing has smashed the ball over the boundries and out of the stadium too!SIX. Whing is on 26* and TT Lions are on 58-0

26.4: Kane to Cox and what a delivery and a catch by the fielder. The man who caught it was O'Halloran. Cox has gone for 31. TT Lions are now on 59-1

27.6: Regland bowls it to Whing who hits him for four through the cover. He has moved to 30 and TT Lions o a respectable 63-1

Code:
TT Lions 65-1

Cox 31                          Kane with the wicket
Whing 31* off 95 balls
Gallagher 0 of 9 balls

Not a bad start for TT lions! But Zorax is missing now to watch his team performing;)

You can't!!!
Just paly the whole thing then you will get the scorecards and commentary in notepad files wherever the cricsim is saved in :)

Users who are viewing this thread