Super tailenders

cairns4Bacup

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
why in the hell are tailenders excellent batsman i was playing a world x11 vs Aus in a 20/20 match and brett lee smashed 6 6s of cairns and mcgrath 3 6s off pollock :eek: why is this possible i was playing on the x-box version is this a bug or just supirour batting

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
well i know Bret Lee can hit but McGrath? its a bug all cpu batsman are super use a patch read some of the reveiws by the team

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
punk sk8r said:
well i know Bret Lee can hit but McGrath? its a bug all cpu batsman are super use a patch read some of the reveiws by the team
Can you use the patches on the xbox version? I don't know.

@cairns, try bowling different lengths to the tailenders. Try finding one they can't hit from. Also, vary your pace as well. It may keep the scoring down a bit, as well as getting wickets from mis-timed shots.

cairns4Bacup

School Cricketer
yeah i mean i have had this problam before with murali he hit 45 of 6 balls of my custom player a right arm leggy and it was wierd i tried googly flipper off spinner and leg spinner very confused

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Muhammad Saad said:
Just wait for cricket project to come
Yeah! That's a really helpful comment for someone asking for help with C2k5 on the Xbox. Well done!

I very rarely play 1-day games, but would still advise bowling different lengths and varying your pace. What are they like facing bouncers? Often, a short length just outside off stump will get them to try and cut. They may miss this (at least they do on the pc version).Keep mixing it up. You'll find something that works. Good luck.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Muhammad Saad said:
Just wait for cricket project to come
What's the connection b/w Cricket 2005 and Cricket Project?He is asking about Cricket 2005 mate! :rolleyes:

cairns4Bacup

School Cricketer
i tried your advice fishbowlman worked well for a while then it happend again with west indies bradshaw 36 of 6 balls ill have to create a super seamer and bowl beamers then i would still get hooked for 6 or somthing lol

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
cairns4Bacup said:
i tried your advice fishbowlman worked well for a while then it happend again with west indies bradshaw 36 of 6 balls ill have to create a super seamer and bowl beamers then i would still get hooked for 6 or somthing lol
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em :) If I think of anything else, I'll let you now.

In the meantime, as punk mentioned earlier, try one of the ai patches that are around. I assume its possible with xbox, but don't personally know how.

On a positive note, your batting will improve, as you'll constantly be scoring 30 odd runs more than you should need to :D

cairns4Bacup

School Cricketer
well yeah there is that but i just managed to get all austrailia out for a respectable 321 with warne score of 78* and ponting 101 that dont bother me coz i know they can bat a bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread