Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Simsanta is certainly a lot less active than he has previously been in the past couple of games. He hasn't been online for a bit so could just be busy however.

Aditya, your defense of Spoobir is making me suspicious of you, and you're way of shifting focus to me is even more suspicious. You're playing in the same way Riz did in Simpsons Mafia, where he suggested to lynch an inactive player/noob on day 1 and his way of shifting focus to me all suggests that something is wrong within you.

FOS:Aditya

Not lynching you as I'll give you more time

My lynch on p23456789 stays until he posts more.

And for the sim topic:
He visited yesterday.

Spoobir hasn't really contributed anything useful but still he can be a lot more helpful as a townie than someone like Bevab. Approximately how much time is left for the day to end?

That's what I said about Spoobir now where am I defending Spoobir? Yes, I'm shifting the focus on you because you really haven't contributed anything useful. You just jump on the bandwagon and when someone is suspicious of you, you get suspicious of him, typical noobie game this is. I don't blame you about this, you have not been part of much mafia games but still after your ban, you should be a little more mature in your game this time around is what I will say mate. :)

That's what I said about Spoobir now where am I defending Spoobir?

You are. You are saying that he's helpful as a townie, but how do you know he's a townie? In the same way, I am helpful as a townie, Abhas is helpful as a townie, CG as well and all others are, but the question is - are they townies? So basically your statement didn't have any meaning.

@Varun - Aray said same thing on the last page and obviously it's not proved whether Spoobir is a townie or not but as it's not proved that he is a townie, it's also not proved that he is mafia. My point is, lynching a member and that to a experienced member without a good evidence doesn't really help. I'm just trying to get some discussion going, we hardly have any discussion going and we must remember, that if we don't have any evidence about a member on day 1, we can go for a no lynch. If we lynch Spoobir and he comes up as a townie, we will lose a experienced player that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying do not lynch Spoobir, you're obviously free to do so but think yourself, is it worth losing a experienced member on day 1?

Not much useful discussion. (Hypocritical of me, as I have hardly contributed :p)
However, some of these points were pretty interesting. Here are my thoughts on that..
Aditya slightly defending Spoobir.
☻ Though Aditya's reasons make sense, yet the strange thing is that an experienced player like Spoobir is quite capable of defending himself. And Spoobir himself hasn't commented on the issue. Aditya makes a point about whether it is worth losing an experienced player. The loophole in the logic is that an experienced and a good player, whether mafia or town..would never get lynched on Day 1. (Unless he is lynched without a chance to defend himself)

----------

If we lynch Spoobir and he comes up as a townie, we will lose a experienced player that's all I'm saying
Do you think if we vote him, he won't say something in his defense? It is strange that you are playing gaurdian angel to a player, who is known to be capable enough.

Yeah, it seems like Aditya feared that Spoobir might get lynched due to his inactivity so he tried to defend him. I'm not too sure of that though.

Lynch : Aditya
Reason : We've little time left in the day, and he's the most suspicious.

I've been mafia in the last few games (apart from PC mafia) and have I ever tried to defend my fellow mafia team mates?

Sim, that's what I'm saying. Think yourself, Spoobir can certainly defend himself but he isn't, which means that he is either too busy or he might just be mafia. He can well be mafia and trying not to post intentionally but then we know nothing. I say again, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying that losing a experienced member (if he is a townie) on day 1, can cost us. I'd just leave it on Spoobir now, he must say something in his defense. If not, I'll not step back in lynching him.

LOL, what exactly do you want me to say? Aditya thinks I will be more useful to the town towards the endgame then Bevab, I tend to agree.

The very first question that comes to my mind is, why haven't you been active? You haven't contributed much to the discussion and so have some other members but quite a few members are suspicious of you. I'd like to know why you haven't been much active in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread