Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

I only told you that im putting pressure on you after you answered the question , so it does kind of makes sense

I will take a look at Yudi now

AfridiRulez , started of by talking about how many mafias and so are playing. Then he started off with Bevab asking why he said thank you...
Been active and contributing are two different things , you havent contributed anything but I understand its the first day not much discussion.

Bevab, probably the fool , thanking someone for the lynch or just playing stupid.

----------

Yudi , Half his posts are about the no lynching on the First Day , But there isnt anything that proves his town and anything that proves his mafia

I havent finished reading everything yet. Deciding to do one at a time

I have posted better than Varun, and yet I'm inactive?:facepalm

Abhas and simsanta have been playing sly games, getting out of the screen often.

And
Unlynch:Varun
Reason:Will unlynch him for the time being

Lynch:P23456789
Reason:Hasn't posted much at all. Just a pressure lynch

'Kay. I'm back. Will pay more attention and be more active from now on. Rereading now. Another thing about Bevab. when he posted the 'thank you' I don't know but it just didn't feel like a joke to me, but since he is posting some relevant stuff now, I'm gonna leave him. Up until now Yudi has pretty much played his natural way, that is No Lynch on Day 1 and hope for the best.

Sorry for the gross inactivity and lack of participation so far from my side, but I have a major assignment due tomorrow, and I'm struggling to get done with it. I cannot promise any activity today and tomorrow atleast.
I'm fine to be replaced with anyone if you think that's helpful.

Just so that it causes no confusion, Unlynch - AfridiRulez

Is there any definite time left for Day 1 Hedger?

Firstly:

Unlynch: Zohaib

Callum, MaD, what do you guys think is the breakdown of the game?

What do you mean?
It's hard to breakdown the game on day one, i.e. who I think is mafia etc, as I have as much leads as you, which is pretty much nothing.

In terms of today (from a perspective that we should lynch someone/at least put some pressure on one person), we're obviously not going to lynch of any experienced member, even though some of them are bound to be mafia. That rules out probably half the players, so I've looked through the others.

AfridiRulez, Bevab and Zohaib do look to be making an effort, although they're not really doing anything, so I'm happy to leave them for today.

Aditya, Spoobir and Sim have all played a few games before, so I really would expect them to be more active than they have been.

Lol, I forgot P Squared had been replaced, and just wrote up this on why I'm going to lynch him:

"Both the P's (squared and #) have really shown no intent towards being active so far, I know your internet is broken/you might be away, but still. I posted at the start that p squared should really be more active if he was going to play, and he said his internet was sussed, but it's obviously not, and I think it's still very much on and off. p# said he's back, so I'll assume that he was away, so he should be a lot more active now to make up from his inactivity at the start. On the basis of that though, I'm going to have to lynch P Squared, because whether he's townie or not, he's not doing anything atm. Definitely don't hammer him until he posts etc, but atm his posts thus far have contributed zip/zero/nothing, so I don't see any reason to keep him around atm."

From my perspective that leaves p#. Because I can't see this day going anywhere atm, I'm just going to follow the others in lynching p#, because his last post didn't really add anything new to the thread, and his activity has been very unpredictable.

Lynch: p#

On my conversation with Yudi, there was really nothing else to discuss, because we were the only two online. It's hard for me this game, because me and MaD (I think) are the only people in the Oz/NZ timezone, as Hedger/Chewie aren't playing, and because I don't come on here before/while I'm at uni, there's only six or so hours that I'll be on here between.

Also can people please stop posting about the lack of discussion overall, if you want more discussion try to generate some yourself, this amount of activity happens pretty much every game early on, so it's just the norm for mafia games on PC. Especially so to people who just come on and post about the lack of discussion, and don't contribute anything themselves. I know I've talked above about some people lack of activity, but I think that's different. I.e. overall you're not going to get that much discussion on day one, but I think individually people still have to be active. (If you get what I mean)

I have been replaced ya know

----------

Oh I didnt read the full post:facepalm

That's why I said, "Lol, I forgot P Squared had been replaced"... :p

Not really much going on but I'll give you another 24 hours before I call it a day.

Vote Count

Yudi (1) - ARay
p23456789 (3) - Spoobir, Bevab, CG123

Last edited:
I've already posted why I haven't contributed at all.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2122092-post193.html

----------

Bevab posted thank you to CG for lynching him but later he posted "I wasn't acting weird anyway.". So, does this means that this had to do something with his role. Anyone in survivor says "thank you" a bit too much? :p

I just had a look at the discussion that has taken place on the last few pages and the two members that look suspicious are Bevab and Afridirulez. I personally don't think that Bevab is mafia, he's just playing like a noob but we never know with noobs, even if he is mafia he can easily get away by saying that he is a noob. I'd like Afridirulez to answer a few questions.

What do you think about your game so far, has it been helpful for the townies?

Apart from Bevab, which is the 2nd member that has caught your eye?

FOS : Bevab and Afridirulez

Bevab posted thank you to CG for lynching him but later he posted "I wasn't acting weird anyway.". So, does this means that this had to do something with his role. Anyone in survivor says "thank you" a bit too much? :p

I don't think what he said would have anything to do with his role. I personally do think he was trying to make a joke because he thought my lynch on him was kind of a joke (which is wasn't), but in the end it turned out to be a fail, and he just tried to say he wasn't acting weird after that to try to put the suspicion off him.

It's really hard to read into stuff like that though, because it doesn't really have much to do with him being mafia or not, but at the same time no one else has really done anything stupid today like he has.

I agree and this is where you get confused with noobs. If they're mafia, they've a easy way to move suspicion from themselves, they can just say "i'm a noob". Also, their playing style is really stupid at times, like Bevab's, you can hardly judge whether it's intentional or not.

I see P# already has a few votes on him, I dont think I need to vote him.
Unlynch:Yudi
Lynch: Simsanta

TO be honest with you, i expect more posts from him since he has already played a few mafia games. While it might not be much to go on, i rather keep the options open and not tunnel vision only one person.

We've little time, and I am not quite sure whom to lynch. Even considering inactive players, Simsanta, P#, Aditya, there are too many of them. I am literally perplexed.

Users who are viewing this thread