Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Sorry. Just that you hadn't been online in 3 days and before that, your internet wasn't working so I didn't know whether you were having a net problem or what.

This rather interesting. Callum Fosed you and you were quick to unlynch MaD. I am not saying that is not the right thing to do, but why do I feel like it an attempt from you quickly take attention off you?
Ofcourse I could definitely be wrong, but I thought I should mention it.

Lol, it does seem suspicious, but the fact of the matter is that was a completely random lynch. It seems we are past that stage now, and are looking for clues in posts.

The lack of activity is getting us nowhere! :facepalm

That's because no one is being aggressive enough, including yourself, how can you expect to get discussion going when you're rooting for no lynch (which is pretty much asking for no discussion to take place)?

Even if you put your lynch on someone it should bring out some more discussion, because they will feel more pressured, and possibly make a noob mistake. Atm you're just sitting there waiting for the day to end with a no lynch, which is obviously not going to bring out much activity.

I know this is how you play, i.e. you don't like a lynch on the first day and I'm going to try and change that, but even if you don't want to lynch someone at least try to apply some pressure.

Unlynch: Yudi

Until Zohaib posts:

Lynch: Zohaib

That's because no one is being aggressive enough, including yourself, how can you expect to get discussion going when you're rooting for no lynch (which is pretty much asking for no discussion to take place)?
Its not about being aggressive, its about being intelligent.

And I am never against discussion on day 1, but I am against day 1 lynches. We can have a healthy discussion going on, but at the end of the day, we all should settle for a no lynch. The discussions and other stuff of day 1 can be used in future, they certainly help a lot.

And as far as my views are concerned, I mentioned it earlier too that my prime suspects are Abhas and MaD. I have a gut feeling that Abhas is a part of the mafias this time.

And I am never against discussion on day 1, but I am against day 1 lynches. We can have a healthy discussion going on, but at the end of the day, we all should settle for a no lynch. The discussions and other stuff of day 1 can be used in future, they certainly help a lot.

And as far as my views are concerned, I mentioned it earlier too that my prime suspects are Abhas and MaD. I have a gut feeling that Abhas is a part of the mafias this time.

What I find interesting is that you keep telling us that you want haelthy active discussions but I do not see you posting any useful discussions apart from your view that you like to give a no Lynch vote.
My vote will remain on you till I see that you are actually useful to us townies.

How do you plan on getting anything revealed without any pressure lynches?

Please be my guest to start up some useful discussion, without lynching anyone.

FOS-es don't instigate discussion. A lynch would be better to put pressure, after all one or two lynches aren't going to be lethal. It's the majority that is going to be.

As I said above I'm not trying to change how you play, but your logic is just so flawed as to how to play day one (in response to Yudi).

I attacked you to death over it last game, so I honestly can't be bothered. discussing anymore about it.

I won't be on again for another 18 hours or so (sleep then uni), so for the time being I'm just going to leave my lynch on Zohaib.

A lynch would be better to put pressure, after all one or two lynches aren't going to be lethal.
One or two lynches aren't lethal at all, but from my personal experience of mafia games on Planetcricket, people (the mafias) continue to raise suspicion on the weaker players and the rest just follow them.

@MaD: Would your reply to Bevab's 'Thank you' would have been the same if instead of Bevab, somebody like BKB or Abhas had said that. Your move makes me feel that you were just targeting Bevab for a foolish reason.

----------

As I said above I'm not trying to change how you play, but your logic is just so flawed as to how to play day one (in response to Yudi).
I don't care what you feel about my style of play. I feel day 1 should end in a no lynch unless something dramatic happens, and I find this method correct rather than just lynching someone for a foolish reason and eventually losing a townie.

I know this is how you play, i.e. you don't like a lynch on the first day and I'm going to try and change that
As I said above I'm not trying to change how you play
Contradicting yourself?

I don't really know how to say it, but you seem to be trying to protect the weaker players in general. I know it has nothing to do with being mafia, but think of it this way, how much use are they going to be later on in the game?

If they're not going to be any help, we might as well just get rid of them/put some pressure on them today instead of just doing nothing, and staying at square one tomorrow.

people (the mafias) continue to raise suspicion on the weaker players and the rest just follow them.

You can use stuff like this later on in the game, which is why it is important that something actually happens today.

Regarding Bevab, why would anyone say thank you for a lynch it's beyond me, whether it was a joke or not. He played stupidly last match, so I had every right to put some early pressure on him, so he should of just said something along the lines of I've learnt from my past mistakes and won't make those moves again, instead of thanking me for lynching him.

----------

That was in response to your first post, didn't see your second, will respond to your second now.

----------

I don't care what you feel about my style of play. I feel day 1 should end in a no lynch unless something dramatic happens, and I find this method correct rather than just lynching someone for a foolish reason and eventually losing a townie.

If you don't care about what I feel, I might as well say atm you playing how you are not looking to lynching anyone is beyond useless.

You should be looking for reason to lynch people, not just sit back because it's quite likely one or two townies are going to die tonight.

How is putting pressure lynches on people foolish? If you pressure someone and they don't respond well, you then lynch them, you don't just lynch them without giving them any time to talk whatsoever.

Contradicting yourself?

Can you expand please, I don't really get how that's contradicting myself.

----------

Oh, I see what you mean, my original post was actually meant to say "and I'm not going to try and change that".

I can confirm that by if you read the second part of that sentence, I say "but even if you don't want to lynch someone", as I was accepting you might not want to lynch people because that's how you play, 'at least try to apply some pressure".

Hope that clears that up, just missed a word out.

Users who are viewing this thread