Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

I don't really know how to say it, but you seem to be trying to protect the weaker players in general. I know it has nothing to do with being mafia, but think of it this way, how much use are they going to be later on in the game?
Whether a guy is active or inactive, whether he is a good or a bad player doesn't matters. The fact stays that the death of every townie shifts the balance of the game towards the mafias by a huge margin. I always feel that no lynches aren't a waste, its rather a safe move instead of lynching off a weak player, who turns out to be a part of the town.
Regarding Bevab, why would anyone say thank you for a lynch it's beyond me, whether it was a joke or not. He played stupidly last match, so I had every right to put some early pressure on him, so he should of just said something along the lines of I've learnt from my past mistakes and won't make those moves again, instead of thanking me for lynching him.
My question was intended towards MaD, not towards you. And I feel he was just being sarcastic, nothing else. I don't want anyone to be pressurized or interrogated for a sarcastic or a light-hearted post.

Yudi, you don't get it. It's not that No Lynch is bad. It's just that we should have a reason for no lynch. Just going No Lynch without any reasons is as worthless as going for a lynch.

We are just trying to put some pressure. If we don't get any substantial results or if a noob doesn't blunders, it's obvious we'll eventually go for a no lynch.

Whether a guy is active or inactive, whether he is a good or a bad player doesn't matters. The fact stays that the death of every townie shifts the balance of the game towards the mafias by a huge margin. I always feel that no lynches aren't a waste, its rather a safe move instead of lynching off a weak player, who turns out to be a part of the town.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because that does matter to me. I don't want deadweight hanging around whether they're mafia or not, yes of course I don't want to get rid of townies who do crap all because they are town, but if a player is doing nothing, I'm going to attack/suspect/what ever you want to call it. For example Riz last game, he was doing nothing of any benefit to the town, so the day before I died I was trying to get him lynched, and in the end he turned out to be mafia. When you're pretty new to the game and you're mafia your inclination from what I've noticed is you try to stay out of discussions and try to be pretty inactive but at the same time make a random unhelpful post every 20 hours or so, I know that's what I did the first time I was mafia, and I've seen other new mafia do it as well.

As I've also said before, mafia is about risks, it's unlikely your going to win sitting back as a townie and not lynching off anyone unless your 100% sure they're mafia, because that's not going to happen unless you're one of the lucky few with a power role.

My point, whether a weak players part of the town or not, if they're not helping the town they're not much help towards me in getting further in the game.

*as worthless as going for a lynch without any reason.

Yes my reply would have been the same no matter who said that, because it's a foolish thing to say, and my post was in context with what ARay said although ARay wasn't very serious, Bevab's reply was just silly, even if he was joking or whether he's using the "joking" to cover up for the post he made.
And you defending Bevab is making me sus of you too, how can you be so sure Bevab was joking? He might've been saying thank you because he wants to get lynched, and either way, I was posting to start a discussion, and it was clearly successful.

----------

*He might've posted thank you because he wants to get lynched...

Lynch: p23456789

Reason: Inactive...

----------

Lynch: p23456789

Boldified! :p

Unlynch: P_Squared/Zohaib

Personally I would never ever go for a No Lynch, and that too especially on Day 1. If the person we are lynching is a mafia, then that's obviously awesome, but if were lynching a townie (by mistake) then that person is either not playing well, or should defend himself properly, and he won't get lynched. That's just my opinion on it.

@ MaD, sorry, I didn't see your post. I was kinda "aggressive" towards Bevab because why would someone say "thank you" to a lynch (just like Callum said) , it's a pretty foolish thing to do.

Many players haven't said much, or are inactive.

----------

Aditya and Bevab haven't posted much, neither has Abhas (but I can see him viewing the thread)

Callum, MaD, what do you guys think is the breakdown of the game?

Hey , Im replacing P Squared

Role Recieved

Will post my thought on this game , just now , while I read through it

I really think the town's discussion is going nowhere.
We have a debate between Yudi and CG about how to play the game rather than how to find mafia. I know its generating some sort of discussion but its far from the appropriate discussion needed to catch the bad guys.
The town's lack of activity is disturbing to be honest.

What I find interesting is that you keep telling us that you want haelthy active discussions but I do not see you posting any useful discussions apart from your view that you like to give a no Lynch vote.
My vote will remain on you till I see that you are actually useful to us townies.

Not being suspicious or anything but the thing that got me is that , ARay is trying to hard to prove himself as a townie , I dont say he isnt but I have been a mafia in the last game I played , and it felt best when you mention to others that you townie while you not. And the real townies never mention a thing as they would end up being a target for the Mafias on Day 1 since they isnt much discussion. It kind of gurantees them a townie kill and 1 less member to kill. My point of view.

Another thing I found wierd was Abhas not contributing like his normal self , he normally jumps on every little thing to put pressure on people but it isnt the case here.

----------

I really think the town's discussion is going nowhere.
We have a debate between Yudi and CG about how to play the game rather than how to find mafia. I know its generating some sort of discussion but its far from the appropriate discussion needed to catch the bad guys.
The town's lack of activity is disturbing to be honest.

Here again , like he wants the town to be active so he knows their roles , and to find a better target like a better role dead

Not being suspicious or anything but the thing that got me is that , ARay is trying to hard to prove himself as a townie , I dont say he isnt but I have been a mafia in the last game I played , and it felt best when you mention to others that you townie while you not. And the real townies never mention a thing as they would end up being a target for the Mafias on Day 1 since they isnt much discussion. It kind of gurantees them a townie kill and 1 less member to kill. My point of view.

Here again , like he wants the town to be active so he knows their roles , and to find a better target like a better role dead

I really do not think you have played much games with me have you?
I always try to promote discussions in all my games. Why should I not proclaim that I am townie? The mafia already know that I am townie, so it really does not matter whether I say it or not.

I am facilitating change in the lethargic attitude of everyone in this game. More often than not mafia prevail because the town is inactive and they have a corner to hide.
By promoting discussion they will be forced to post more and it will help us in the long run uncover them. Their posts and voting pattern analysis is vital for uncovering them.

I rather think you are trying to intimidate me to quieten down. Is the discussions ruining some hidden plans of yours?

My net problem is solved now (hopefully). I'll read all the discussion that has taken place on the last few pages and post my thoughts as soon as I read the last few pages.

I really do not think you have played much games with me have you?
I always try to promote discussions in all my games. Why should I not proclaim that I am townie? The mafia already know that I am townie, so it really does not matter whether I say it or not.

I am facilitating change in the lethargic attitude of everyone in this game. More often than not mafia prevail because the town is inactive and they have a corner to hide.
By promoting discussion they will be forced to post more and it will help us in the long run uncover them. Their posts and voting pattern analysis is vital for uncovering them.

I rather think you are trying to intimidate me to quieten down. Is the discussions ruining some hidden plans of yours?

Nah nothing like that , I was just putting pressure on you .

Nah nothing like that , I was just putting pressure on you .

Okay one more thing, if you are pressuring someone, do not say that you are pressuring them. It defeats the purpose of pressuring them.
Since you are here I have a few questions for you.

What do you think of Yudi's posts and game so far? Has anyone's game caught your eye?

Users who are viewing this thread