Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

As far as I can tell, Simpsons mafia was a 13-member one, and it had 3 mafia + 1 lost mafia. Although, we killed him on Night 1 itself. (fail)

----------

It had no individuals though.

So, I'm guessing 4 mafia, 1 individual (?), and 8 Townies?

Let's see that everybody else thinks.

So, I'm guessing 4 mafia, 1 individual (?), and 8 Townies?

Let's see that everybody else thinks.

If there are that many anti-town, then it would be heavily unbalanced against the town (unless there is a vigilante).

Probably three mafia, one individual/cult and rest townies.

May I ask how is MaD creating confusion?
I have yet to see any post of his that has confused me.
Could you point out what has confused you in particular?

These posts were really silly and weren't needed at all.
Thanks for the lynch? wtf why would you thank someone for a lynch
So you're thanking him because it's day 1?
What if he said the same thing and lynched you on day 2?

He was just trying to get some discussion started, and actually it did.

Yudi, last game you were very eager for a no lynch on day 1 and argued that it usually gets the town off to a bad start if we lynch one of our own.

Have you changed your mind this game? Considering there are less players it seems even more important that we don't lose two townies quickly, so I was wondering if you still hold the same position as last game?

He was just trying to get some discussion started, and actually it did.
But that wasn't a healthy discussion imo, completely unnecessary.

Yudi, last game you were very eager for a no lynch on day 1 and argued that it usually gets the town off to a bad start if we lynch one of our own.

Have you changed your mind this game? Considering there are less players it seems even more important that we don't lose two townies quickly, so I was wondering if you still hold the same position as last game?
I'm still rooting for a no lynch, but people often misunderstand my tactics, especially the so-called 'experienced' guys.

If anyone would ask me to cast my lynch on day 1, I'll always say no lynch unless I get a very strong evidence against someone, which is practically impossible on day 1.

Nice to see some discussion going on. :) I personally think a no-lynch is rather useless unless we get some result on Night 1 which is a risk to take. I also used to think No lynch was cool earlier (when I had played only mafia chat games at epicmafia.com), but I guess in forum games, no lynch really doesn't make much sense. And someone pointed out in the last game or the pokemon game that even if in the end we go for a no lynch, it is better to have had some discussion, rather than a simple No lynch on start. Callum fosed me saying I was attacking MaD, but I would like to clarify I just did that to get something going and wasn't really suspicious of him.
Unlynch - MaD
I am tempted to pick someone out at random and say I suspect them, but to be honest, I really have no idea. Bevab acc. to me has made some strange posts but the age old question - (Mafia or Poor Townie) comes to haunt me. (ala Vedarshi).

Callum fosed me saying I was attacking MaD, but I would like to clarify I just did that to get something going and wasn't really suspicious of him.
Unlynch - MaD
I am tempted to pick someone out at random and say I suspect them, but to be honest, I really have no idea. Bevab acc. to me has made some strange posts but the age old question - (Mafia or Poor Townie) comes to haunt me. (ala Vedarshi).

This rather interesting. Callum Fosed you and you were quick to unlynch MaD. I am not saying that is not the right thing to do, but why do I feel like it an attempt from you quickly take attention off you?
Ofcourse I could definitely be wrong, but I thought I should mention it.

Role recieved

----------

damn 1 hour late

----------

My luck is bad as ████

Users who are viewing this thread