Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Can't analyse the posting at the moment cos I have a Sunday friendly to go to, someone implicate themself so I can lynch them when I get back. Kthx. :wave

We're supposed to work together..
But yeah we got nothing, then again it's only Night 1, then again, we could be at the same stage tomorrow, then again, we might not be, can we take that chance? Can we?

Someone's probs going to die at night, so we need to get going, but their isn't much we can talk about, so we should wait until Psq and Yudi come online

Also, I don't like this post by Afridi, getting aggressive/name calling on day 1, I don't think it's needed.

Uhh, yes you were. You said "thank you" to the guy that lynched you. Are you dumb?

And I don't like his attitude in this one, almost as though he wants a No Lynch.

Well Vedarshi isn't playing, so there goes our Day 1 lynch.

FOS: Bevab, acting kinda wierd

So based off that - FOS: Afridi

That was pretty much why I had placed a lynch on him in the first place. It would be interesting to note the people going after each other, because the first day is the easiest for the mafia to 'blend in'.

FOS: AfridiRulez, Bevab

I don't like the style some are taking joking posts as serious, its nearly of no use, although it can help at crucial junctures and not now.

And for the blending thing Abhas said, Simsanta only posted once. So he could be taken as an example.

And where is Yudi?!

I'm want to lynch Yudi or Simsanta but I'm giving them a chance right now. Not saying that Varun is totally off my radar.

FOS:Yudi, Simsanta

Nevermind folks, game got rained off even though the sun is shining bright where I am. :rolleyes

I guess I'll wait till the inactive people post before I get my lynch on.

Wow, I was not in town for a couple of days, couldn't post anything here and got pressure lynches.

From what I've read so far, I'm getting suspicious of MaD and Abhas. MaD because he has been trying to create unnecessary confusion and Abhas because I guess he is too good a player to lynch someone for inactivity (considering the fact that the inactive guy wasn't online) and will do so only if he is anti-town.

FOS: MaD, Abhas

They are called pressure lynches for a reason.. It brings about discussion, and also, they can help uncover the mafia later, based on voting patterns now.

How can I imply that you are town even before you've posted? I gave you my reasons of lynching.

For the moment,
Unlynch: Yudi
Lynch: AfridiRulez

Another pressure lynch to get him posting.

I wouldn't be too concerned about being on people's radar, Varun. It's a mafia game, and day 1, everyone is as mafia as they are town.

Chewie isn't playing...

:D I'm just watching from the sidelines and laughing

Ohh wow fail from me :(

Wow, I was not in town for a couple of days, couldn't post anything here and got pressure lynches.

MaD because he has been trying to create unnecessary confusion and Abhas

FOS: MaD, Abhas

May I ask how is MaD creating confusion?
I have yet to see any post of his that has confused me.
Could you point out what has confused you in particular?

Lynch: P_Squared

He hasn't posted anything since the start, so I'm going to pressurize him. Hopefully his Internet isn't down again.

I could see a kind of a random bandwagon being created on Yudi, by CG, Abhas, and ARay.

Sorry guys for not posting anything today, net problem. :( No lynch just yet.

Guys, how many mafia/anti-town characters do you think there are in a game of 13? Experienced players shed some light on this.

Users who are viewing this thread