Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

So you were joking, but you're FOSing Varun because of what he posted. His post was more of a joke than yours...

No but I do agree bevab does have the point that there are certain members who are not posting much at the current moment.
Varun, Yudi and P Squared have not really posted much since the start of the game.

I don't see Spoobir posting that much either. Maybe hes mafia lurking in the background :spy
On another note, I really do not like the fact that people really are not posting much. I always feel day 1 discussions (despite people hating on it) are important because it gives each person a chance to prove his own case.

Spoobir and Varun are very shadowy characters.:spy

Spoobir and Varun are very shadowy characters.:spy

For real bro?
I am really tempted to lynch you at the moment, just because I do not see a general improvement in your posting style.
I know there isn't much to go on day 1, but you just repeated what I have posted right now.

I think you really need to learn to look at people's post and analyze your own thoughts more.

At least Bevab is actually active, so until Yudi posts his thoughts so far:

Unlynch: Bevab
Lynch: Yudi

Still Bevab, I'll probably come back to you because I don't like how you've played so far.

Following on from ARay said, it's important that you do post, even if you do think you have nothing relevant to post. At least post what your thoughts are etc, don't just come on and not post, because otherwise you're deadweight. If you're not going to be active, I'm definitely just going to lynch you off, because I don't have much time for people who commit to a game, and then only make one post every 24 hours or so.

Lynch:Varun

Reason:Just to pressurize him

This day is boring!

Bevab, honestly you aren't doing yourself any favours by posting whatever you're posting. "This day's boring" is not an analysis of the day's play, nor any suitable discussion.

I think it is a good idea to pressure one or two people to understand their reactions..
Unlynch: AfridiRulez

Vote Count

Spoobir (1) - ARay
MaD (1) - simsanta123
Yudi (2) - CG123, Abhas
Varun (1) - Bevab

Think that's right.

Varun's viewing the thread, I think he should post now.

First of all, Bevab is playing a noob game yet again. Just like Vedarshi. And that's the problem; you can never tell whether someone playing like that is really mafia or just a noob town.

Second, I wasn't active simply because I wasn't online. The discussion before today was not worth anything, apart from joking around, and I've only come online now.

And with Bevab's style, I only see confusion. I am inclined to lynch him, for his style, even if he's town, he might just prove to be a deadweight. Unless he improves his post quality, that is.

Otherwise I don't see much going on.

Unlynch:Spoobir

Just to add a bit more pressure. I honestly find this lack of discussion frustrating.
I do not see any reasonable post from Chewie either. We have to discuss if we are to win this guys!

:D I'm just watching from the sidelines and laughing

Is it just me, or is it quite sad that Chewie has the third highest post count behind me and Hedger, and he's not playing or modding...

FTR P Squared hasn't even confirmed his role yet, I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread