Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

@MaD: Because its day 1.

I would have said thank you so much.

Well Vedarshi isn't playing, so there goes our Day 1 lynch.

FOS: Bevab, acting kinda wierd

Slow start, but I guess thats sort of expected.
Bevab is being like Bevab, I still have to see any improvement in his posting style.
I was wondering if everyone has posted as of yet.

Very slow activity on day 1.

I wasn't acting weird anyway.

I wonder why all are just feeling that if no Vedarshi, no day 1 lynch?

Very slow activity on day 1.

I wasn't acting weird anyway.

Uhh, yes you were. You said "thank you" to the guy that lynched you. Are you dumb?

Lynch: AfridiRulez

Well, if Vedarshi isn't there, doesn't mean we're going to waste the day..
Bevab hasn't posted positively, looks a bit nervous for some reason. Can't say he's mafia though, because some people tend to bring the suspicion on them for no reason.. like what Vedarshi did in the last game, and in probably every game he's played in.

Hmmm, the way Bevab has acted, tbh is suspicious in my eyes. Since, we all know I tried the suicidal post way once :p. He might be nervous as Abhas said but he might just be acting like that to make us believe he is nervous. But if he keeps on acting like this, meh, he's just a deadweight then.

FOS: Sim

Lynching MaD because he FOSed Bevab.

Bevab's acting pretty stupidly, so my lynch stays on him, because if he plays like this he's not going to be any help to the town.

No one's said no lynch so far, so why did you say that?

I'm not sure why you'd say that as well, because you play pretty much like Vedarshi.

I still don't understand why Bevab is saying "thank you" to people lynching him. Either he has an unlynchable role, or he's nervous and doesn't know how to defend himself (like Abhas said).

Well I'm not nervous at all. Was just joking, will play a more responsible role from now on.

FOS: Varun

Not posting much, and where are Yudi and PSquared?

Users who are viewing this thread