Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

Spoobir hasn't really contributed anything useful but still he can be a lot more helpful as a townie than someone like Bevab. Approximately how much time is left for the day to end?

I said I'd give you another day. I'll probably call it a day when I get home from school tomorrow unless it is close to a hammer vote.

Spoobir hasn't really contributed anything useful but still he can be a lot more helpful as a townie than someone like Bevab. Approximately how much time is left for the day to end?

If he is townie that is. Do I sense a subtle defense for him?

Obviously. :p At the moment, I'm just not sure about who to lynch. I'm waiting for Afridirulez to come online and answer the questions that I have posted on the last page.

I've already posted why I haven't contributed at all.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2122092-post193.html

----------

Bevab posted thank you to CG for lynching him but later he posted "I wasn't acting weird anyway.". So, does this means that this had to do something with his role. Anyone in survivor says "thank you" a bit too much? :p

I just had a look at the discussion that has taken place on the last few pages and the two members that look suspicious are Bevab and Afridirulez. I personally don't think that Bevab is mafia, he's just playing like a noob but we never know with noobs, even if he is mafia he can easily get away by saying that he is a noob. I'd like Afridirulez to answer a few questions.

What do you think about your game so far, has it been helpful for the townies?

Apart from Bevab, which is the 2nd member that has caught your eye?

FOS : Bevab and Afridirulez

Ooh, some questions for me.

I have to admit my game hasn't been up to the mark so far in any of the mafia games in which I've played. As Callum, he can see us trying, to create some discussion. It's Day 1, so it's hard to automatically just get a mafia lead.

Bevab, I don't think he really is mafia, he was just "joking" I guess. Right now, I'm still suspicious of Abhas, ARay, and Callum. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but there was a clear bandwagon of "speed lynches" on Yudi from all of them. Abhas has been unusually quiet. Callum, has been posting long posts on a totally other matter (Yudi's theories) and as pointed out by Zohaib, ARay has mentioned quite a few times of himself as "us townie", "the town", etc. (If you get what I mean)

----------

Spoobir always plays under the radar.

Yeah, he does, or at least until the numbers have gone down, although he's been getting roles like that, so if he does it again, I'd be inclined to believe he is anti -town.

I'll probably just keep my lynch on p#. I lynched him for being inactive so he posted once saying he wouldn't be inactive any more then hasn't posted since...

If he is townie that is. Do I sense a subtle defense for him?

I can also see that , I mean like the first time I read that post I was like , how does he know Spoobir is townie , he didnt do anything to prove his is townie.

This is what I think :

The only reason he is trying to defend Spoobir because he either has an important role on the mafias side. No one will defend anyone if they are townie as they dont know who are they mates and who arent , which leaves it to Aditiya trying defend Spoobir because he knows they are on the same team ? Trying just move the blame away from him , which was intially attended to Spoobir to answer.

I can also see that , I mean like the first time I read that post I was like , how does he know Spoobir is townie , he didnt do anything to prove his is townie.

This is what I think :

The only reason he is trying to defend Spoobir because he either has an important role on the mafias side. No one will defend anyone if they are townie as they dont know who are they mates and who arent , which leaves it to Aditiya trying defend Spoobir because he knows they are on the same team ? Trying just move the blame away from him , which was intially attended to Spoobir to answer.

Yeaaah that makes sense, though I think aditya maybe actually harmlessly defending spoobir, now that I think about it. I see Sim hardly posts. Is it a matter of him not coming online or is it he chooses not to post?
What do you guys think?

This is what I think :

Eh, If you ask me I wold say they are pretty good candidates for Masons at this stage. Another thing o note is, that it looks like Aditya is trying to shift the lynch to a noob like Bevab, although I still have my suspicions on Bevab the fact that he's trying to charge on to some 'noob', makes me believe he's just doing it knowing Bevab will fail at defending himself.

EDIT: Brought the quote thing in

Obviously I prefer to have a noob lynched than a experienced member. Being active is one thing and being active and also being able to contribute to the discussion is other. Bevab has been active but he hasn't been contributing much to the discussion. Where as someone like Spoobir can be useful as a townie but obviously it's not proved whether he is a townie or not but then that has been proved for no one and you cant expect it to be proved on day 1. :p

Obviously I prefer to have a noob lynched than a experienced member. Being active is one thing and being active and also being able to contribute to the discussion is other. Bevab has been active but he hasn't been contributing much to the discussion. Where as someone like Spoobir can be useful as a townie but obviously it's not proved whether he is a townie or not but then that has been proved for no one and you cant expect it to be proved on day 1. :p

Lol , Dont copy my words!

Did you post something similar? Sorry, I didn't had a look at the last few posts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread