Sweep, padle sweep & scoop

Addy

National Board President
How to play these shots? How do I assign it to players downloaded from academy.
However I have seen AI playing sweep shots often.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
it does nothing when i press it. the question is how do i assign special skills to a player. thanks.

You don’t need to assign anything to play the shots though. Are you holding it?

Addy

National Board President
I got it working now! So you need to toggle it with R1 once and play with normal buttons.
So it looks like there is no scoop or paddle sweep. However i was able to play helicopter shot, sweep, reverse sweep & slog sweep.

Last edited:

kingkaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got it working now! So you need to toggle it with R1 once and play with normal buttons.
So it looks like there is no scoop or paddle sweep. However i was able to play helicopter shot, sweep, reverse sweep & slog sweep.

You should be able to scoop it, haven't managed a peddle sweep so doubtful that it is in the game. But I am pretty sure I managed a scoop of a medium pacer (good length ball outside off with front foot and shot selection downwards)

Addy

National Board President
You should be able to scoop it, haven't managed a peddle sweep so doubtful that it is in the game. But I am pretty sure I managed a scoop of a medium pacer (good length ball outside off with front foot and shot selection downwards)
WIll give it a try

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

Yep. I'm not sure scoop is in the game tho.

D

Deleted member 185125

Scoop was definitely there when I did the training mode. It gets triggered while facing Pacers mostly on good length. You might wanna check it out in ground training.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anybody tested the paddle sweep ?? Am not aware of such a shot in Cricket 19

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
can you slog a sweep shot for a six? i've haven't been able to do so in this game, but have been able to in the previous db games and ashes

Users who are viewing this thread