Swing Bowlers

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to increase speed of swing bowlers? Fast swinging deliveries would make the gameplay more interesting..

sukku

Club Cricketer
also is it possible to make the run up of the swing bowlers long ??? paul help us

cheers
anirudha

S

sangamm

Speed for swing bowlers can be increased easily but i m not too sure about run up!

Sangam
----------------------------
www.blcworld.f2s.com

iaq

Club Cricketer
tell us then sangam... also tell me how we add more pace to fast bowler n most important medium pacers

sachinismygod

Club Cricketer
Hey Guys
Just increase the values for
Swing Quick and Swing Normal under 'Swing' in compbat and internat.cfg files.This is how to increase the pace of swing bowlers.

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
hi there I have a file so that you can bowl more fast ball for medium pace bowlers,if you want I can send you,post your request here,remember to backup your original file if u ask me to send it.

J

jonah

Shubham,
Is this for fast- medium or swing bowlers?
I've increased the pace for swing, but can't for fast-medium. Even increasing 'normal' for fast bowlers doesn't have any effect on fast-medium.

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
guyz I dont know how to do it,it is for fast-medium bowler,I will send the file tomorrow,I got this by mistake

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
yes it is for fast-medium bowlers,I telling frankly that I dont know how to do it but I have done it once by mistake,I will mail it tomorrow

S

sangamm

Guys hold on its easy:

To increase the pace for Medium bowlers:Increase the value of fast

and to increase the pace of fast bowlers increase the value in Normal

That's how yo do it.

Cheers

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
I'm not sure what I did but my swing bowler now comes running in between the umpire and stumps (like spinners do) when bowling over the wicket!

Users who are viewing this thread