Sydney McStallions put naming rights up for sale (among other things)

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As we did last season (though that didn't turn out too well) the Sydney McStallions will be putting up the naming rights for the team up for sale for the duration of the PCPL 2 season.

Conditions:

- The naming rights will ONLY apply to the Sydney McStallions team thread title and not to any other mentions of the team name.
- Their will be no bidding for this item, it goes to the buyer at the flat rate of 1 million vCash.
- Changes to the name will be free.
- Naming rights will go to the first person to answer the following questions about me.

1. What is my favorite County Cricket team?
2. Who is the only moderator to ever give me a warning in my days as a mortal (before I became a mod)?
3. Who is the basketball player breaking ankles in my sig?

PM me the answers and the one with the correct answers gets to pay me 1 million for naming rights for the rest of the season. If I get more than one entry with all correct answers (or just really humorous ones) I'll pick a winner through a randomizer.

Once the naming rights are sold other items will be on sale like the team kits, my soul, etc.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
No responses? I'll throw in my sense of decency too if that helps. It's a nightprowler10 sales event! Everything about me must go!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
As an added bonus, we will throw in a free usertitle change of both the sponsor and nightprowler10! That's right, you can make both whatever you want!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
zMario's Boss can be arranged. The offer is still on the table (although offensive words will obviously not be permitted). Don't listen to np10, he just has bad memory (and I can do it without him anyway).

Insomniac

Title Recipient
zMario's Boss can be arranged. The offer is still on the table (although offensive words will obviously not be permitted). Don't listen to np10, he just has bad memory (and I can do it without him anyway).
Is bitch, ****, slave acceptable? (One of those)

Users who are viewing this thread