Symonds sent home, White named as replacement

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Except Symonds is half decent at cricket. ;)

The last time I checked, clocking 100mph and having a bowling average of 25 in Test shows signs of a pretty good cricketer ;)

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shoaib doesn't clock 100mph anymore, Hilfenhaus is making more of an impact then him.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Shoaib doesn't clock 100mph anymore, Hilfenhaus is making more of an impact then him.
Symonds mate, shame mate. Ah well, maybe just stick to uhh.. State cricket *rubs back* may be your only thing now. Less media, less pressure...more fishing and sinking piss. I reckon you should see this as the final bow mate.

Gonna miss ya.:crying:cool::(:rolleyes::mad::noway:cheers

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Enough of issues ............. Roy, you really now should leave :mad: what an unprofessional act. Shame ..... actually you are shameless :rolleyes:

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Apparently CA is asking clearance from the ICC to replace Symonds for the upcoming T20 World Cup.
I don't think ICC should allow a replacement. By that logic all players who are out of form can be sent home on the pretext of "violating spirit" and replaced with better players?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I don't think ICC should allow a replacement. By that logic all players who are out of form can be sent home on the pretext of "violating spirit" and replaced with better players?

We still have Hodge and Bear in our squad. We dont need to fly anyone from home.

chris jones

School Cricketer
Symonds coming back HOME!!! White replacement

Sutherland to hold a press conference soon about Symonds, with talk that he's been involved in another misdemeanour.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
He broke the Australian camp's rules on drinking after the Ashes dinner last night.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Yaa he breaked rules the ca of australia James Sutherland confirmed that he breaked many rules in 24 48 hours of australia cricket

Hitterman

International Coach
It's a shame for Andy. He was a good strength for Australian team.

"Drink Beer, Enjoy There (In your home)"

Users who are viewing this thread