PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sure thing mate! @RIZZYX, would you like to remain as deputy manager so you can play in hopefully the rare cases chaman isn't or is your game literally unplayable?

I am ok with that, but doubt the case will arise where chaman will be unavailable, he is one of the most active players I know. (over 500 matches on ps3 last i checked lol)

I would not say my game is literally unplayable, it is a bit of hit and miss, sometimes a little smooth and at others almost unplayable especially with the bat.

spiderman493

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sure thing mate! @RIZZYX, would you like to remain as deputy manager so you can play in hopefully the rare cases chaman isn't or is your game literally unplayable? Just a reminder for those that are still missing :

I'm looking to start the tournament most likely in the week commencing 21st or 28th July if that's ok with everyone as that has given everyone who has received the PC version about a month of practice roughly :). If all managers could please follow out this short form it would be much appreciated :

Still to answer :
@AngryPixel

Answered :
@RIZZYX
@mazd
@venkniralac
@Lebanna

Dropped Out :
@kainkareswar (Awaiting @spiderman493 to comment on whether he wants to take over)
@RIZZYX (@chaman82 taking over)

Just a reminder that as of now it would be expected that everyone would just play 1 game weekly for the 9 weeks of the tournament (with 1 break week per team) if that is acceptable.
I need another week the laptop im using doesnt have enough ram to play smoothely and im trying to install the controller drivers on my 4gb ram pc and im having no luckso i need another week or 2 and if its not possible to have more time I will have to drop out of this tournament get a backup ready just incase

Last edited:

spiderman493

School Cricketer
I can play in tournament as the manager and I do need another wee to practice with smooth gameplay :yes

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I can play in tournament as the manager and I do need another wee to practice with smooth gameplay :yes

I am available and I can be the wee wee

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Sure thing mate! @RIZZYX, would you like to remain as deputy manager so you can play in hopefully the rare cases chaman isn't or is your game literally unplayable? Just a reminder for those that are still missing :

I'm looking to start the tournament most likely in the week commencing 21st or 28th July if that's ok with everyone as that has given everyone who has received the PC version about a month of practice roughly :). If all managers could please follow out this short form it would be much appreciated :

Still to answer :
@AngryPixel

Answered :
@RIZZYX
@mazd
@venkniralac
@Lebanna

Dropped Out :
@kainkareswar (Awaiting @spiderman493 to comment on whether he wants to take over)
@RIZZYX (@chaman82 taking over)

Just a reminder that as of now it would be expected that everyone would just play 1 game weekly for the 9 weeks of the tournament (with 1 break week per team) if that is acceptable.

You forgot to add me to the people who answered list. Also I will take over as manage once again that's what I meant before :).

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Ok, thanks guys! So I believe we have :

Birmingham - @chaman82
Cardiff - @spiderman493
Durham - @Virender Sehwag
Leeds - @ultimates
London 1 - @mazd
London 2 - @venkniralac
Manchester - Awaiting confirmation from @AngryPixel
Nottingham - @Lebanna
Southampton - @SamP

Please all check through your teams (which I believe I still have uploaded on the CA) and their relevant stats, all complaints must be made before the start of the first game as no changes will be made during the tournament :yes

----------

Also, spiderman, would you like to accept @las_faiz as your deputy manager :)?

If everyone else could find a deputy manager it would also be much appreciated to keep up organisation!

First page is now up to date I believe.

Lebanna

Club Captain
Hmm need to actually dig out my user name online...I'm fairly sure it is not Lebanna as I made a mess of it when first loading up the game!

spiderman493

School Cricketer
I will let the guy that wants to be deputy be it umm how can i find the team exactly?

RIZZYX

International Coach
Sam, have you updated the teams since I first downloaded it way back when you first uploaded Birmingham Bears?

You done Ross Taylor as a left hand batsman when he is Right, also you done his name as Rob Taylor, finally you did not do some of the attributes for the players which is making some players run really slow during batting. Ross Taylor is an example of this.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Sam, have you updated the teams since I first downloaded it way back when you first uploaded Birmingham Bears?

You done Ross Taylor as a left hand batsman when he is Right, also you done his name as Rob Taylor, finally you did not do some of the attributes for the players which is making some players run really slow during batting. Ross Taylor is an example of this.

Hmmmm, I'll take a look at it mate. Are you sure you haven't downloaded other teams that have perhaps replaced the players in the original one? Can't check if it's a mistake on my behalf or with your individual downloads right now but will try tommorow:).

Last edited:

RIZZYX

International Coach
Hmmmm, I'll take a look at it mate. Are you sure you haven't downloaded other teams that have perhaps replaced the players in the original one? Can't check if it's a mistake on my behalf or with your individual downloads right now but will try tommorow:).

Yes I am pretty sure, they have been like this since the beginning I did not bring it up because you said that you did a rough draw up of the squads at that time so we can play some friendlies.

Users who are viewing this thread