PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@Lebanna Did you still wish to carry out the stat following in the competition :)? I'm fine doing the points and stuff of course but I know you were interested in doing some slightly more detailed stuff.

Just a reminder you can only field 4 overseas player in 1 game :).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9102

Hi guys - I'm not in this tournament but I noticed that @SamP mentioned that you guys were starting to play the matches in the DBC forum and thought I'd pop in to say that I've made the T20 Blast stumps which are available in my downloads thread here;

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/madmans-downloads.90785/page-4#post-2818179

Sorry for the shameless plug but I thought you might like to use them to add to the immersion of playing the tournament :).

grkrama

National Board President
Just to refresh people memories :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1407109935][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if anyone has a good net connection with good bandwidth would be cool if they can twitch their matches.

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for pointing them out madman :), anyone got their games underway yet then ;)?

Do we necessarily have to play Round-1 first, or can we play as per the availability of 02 managers irrespective of Round?

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The intention was to keep to the weekly fixture rounds in order to keep it organised and stop some people storming off ahead or falling behind.

Lebanna

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Lebanna Did you still wish to carry out the stat following in the competition :)? I'm fine doing the points and stuff of course but I know you were interested in doing some slightly more detailed stuff.

Just a reminder you can only field 4 overseas player in 1 game :).

I'll look at the scorecards properly when they come in this week and see how best to do it. The slight lack of stats from the scorecards might make it a little challenging to be really accurate (ie I won't know which bowlers bowled the no-balls and wides) but I'll do my best :)

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Oh and also a reminder not to normalize your teams when playing online and that those silly slower ball bouncers are banned :).

Also, if anyone knows they will be unavailable on a specific week please let me know asap beforehand so we can perhaps organise getting your scheduled match in before/after. Thanks!

Last edited:

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
9286446721b6e7f931183d4608ca61fc.png

Last edited:

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
That is a fantastic graphic for the knockout stage :)

Thanks mate, I kind of get obsessed with all the little fancy graphical bits for some reason :D.

By the way, if anyone is looking to set up some other kind of T20 franchise league competition (BB, IPL etc.) on PC in the future then feel free to send me over a pm and I'm happy to help with the thread/auction and stuff as I think it would be pretty cool if we could have a kind of linked league system with some kind of champions league at the end if this takes off.

Users who are viewing this thread