PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

@kushari, if @AngryPixel does not reply by Sunday do you want to take over the Mavericks then?

Teams will be fully corrected on the CA by tomorrow evening guys as I'm free tomorrow to sort them, thanks!

@SamP Sure. I am ready to take Mavericks if AngryPixel does not confirm his participation by Tomorrow (Sunday). In case I do get the Mavericks team, then request you to officially announced the same in this thread. As I am quite regular on Planet Cricket and also on Steam, you wont have any issues with my involvement.

Note: My Steam ID is: kushari

hi guys i also want to join my id arshiattari90

Guys I can't do my match I have a trip for 3 days my only option is to use my laggy laptop or can't play I don't want to play with my laptop

Guys I can't do my match I have a trip for 3 days my only option is to use my laggy laptop or can't play I don't want to play with my laptop

Can you not play when you get back? You mention it's only 3 days so surely you have the other 4 days of the week at home?

@kushari you now own the Manchester mavericks.

All teams have been uploaded correctly now I believe, please tell me as soon as possible if you spot any mistakes.

Tomorrow (or well, the whole week) is the full match day, fixtures can be found below (JasXI is running the legionaries for this week by the way). Games must have a complete scorecard posted showing both innings (by the winner will be the general rule, but if the loser could also save one just in case) by midday UK time (BST) on Sunday 10th August. Games will be played using the standard T20 game mode found in game at the home venue of the first listed team. Thanks everyone!

Fixtures
Week commencing : 4/8/14
Birmingham Bears v Nottingham Outlaws
Cardiff Chargers v Manchester Mavericks
Durham Dynamos v London Lions
Leeds Lynx v London Legionaries
Free round : Southampton Samurai
Birmingham Bears - @chaman82
Cardiff Chargers - @spiderman493
Durham Dynamos - @Virender Sehwag
Leeds Lynx - @ultimates
London Legionaries - @mazd (@JasXI)
London Lions - @venkniralac
Manchester Mavericks - @kushari
Nottingham Outlaws - @Lebanna

Feel free to begin organising your matches.

Last edited:
@spiderman493
Buddy seems we have our 1st match to play. I will add you on Steam. My Steam ID is: kushari Kindly let me know when you want to play?

Hey did you figure it out? I've sent you an add request on steam. Do you want to play our match today? Its Sunday and I am free, let me know.

Buddy as we both are online, if you want we can play our match? Let me know if you want to play right now?

Users who are viewing this thread