T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

India playing 4d chess by making sure middle order batters get plenty balls so they don't feel rusty in knockouts

This is first time in ICC events in a long time that none of Indian top order had a consistent run with bat.

The reason being the type of pitches and squad lineup.

Good thing or blessings in disguise I would say.
Good thing for sure! We get over dependent on our openers and come big games they fail. 190-195 would be a good score.

Sidhu on fire in Hindi commentary.

Sidhu on free hit : "Muft mai chandan ghiss le Nandan".

Trans - Can't translate just random hindi rhymes which is shit but hilarious well atleast for me.

The last thing this tournament need is USA knocking out England tommorow.
That would be awesome if England upset the heavy weight favorites USA.

Indian games are so boring as its alwYS one sided. Up until knockouts or finals, its all India and other way in knockouts.

I wish Afghanistan can beat Australia tonight so that Australia come out hungry against Indian team and beat Indian team on Monday. Indian team seriously needs a defeat before they hit the knockouts so that it keeps them focused and on their toes for the knockouts. If Australia beat AFG tonight, both India and Australia qualify and the Monday game becomes a dead rubber and I am sure Aussies will come out relaxed and are better at giving a false sense of domination to their opponents before the real thing (knockouts).

The only ones who didn’t think Bumrah would be up there are our fans ironically. Think pretty much everyone else knows that he is the best white ball bowler out there.

Best in the world, doesn't need this tournament to prove it.
Best in the world in all 3 formats. I remember there used to be a member here BumrahFan. HE would be on the Bumrah bandwagon in his early days! We all thought he kinda acted like Gurukirat. I would like to officially apologize to his ability to see the future!

Users who are viewing this thread