T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Utterly selfish knock this.

I know he is not batting like a dream but this VK inning actually stabilized us and allowed Axar to flourish.

I still reckon we can score 160-170.

Virat Kohli playing a slower than expected knock.

1719675696210.png

I know he is not batting like a dream but this VK inning actually stabilized us and allowed Axar to flourish.

I still reckon we can score 160-170.
I disagree. Stabilizing should not take 10 overs. He started doff well and the moment Axar teed off, he should have upped the ante.

Presently, it is a rugged innings from VK, where it seems he is simply doing it for personal gratification. If his plan is to go after them in the last 5, SA will be quite happy, cause VK doesn't have the game for that.

If Kohli had been a bit aggressive, I think we would have been 20 up by now.

I disagree. Stabilizing should not take 10 overs. He started doff well and the moment Axar teed off, he should have upped the ante.

Presently, it is a rugged innings from VK, where it seems he is simply doing it for personal gratification. If his plan is to go after them in the last 5, SA will be quite happy, cause VK doesn't have the game for that.

If Kohli had been a bit aggressive, I think we would have been 20 up by now.
He is trying but to Africa’s credit they havent allowed him to go bang bang.

I am here to remind everyone once again that Kohli will only get his redemption if he joins PBKS!

"Kohli played differently during the powerplay, I think India did something with Kohli's bat after the powerplay. ICC should look into this. "

1719676040867.png

Ya Kohli has no idea whats happening with him. Should retire out

You can kill the man but you can't kill an idea - KL Rahul must be smiling in hell today!

Users who are viewing this thread