T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Bumrah’s last over changed the entire game. One of the greatest overs in a T20I.
I would rate his 3rd over to be even better. It was the start of the comeback after an abomination of that over from Axar.

Man of the Match should undoubtedly go to none other than Henrich Klassen to be brutally honest.

I would rate his 3rd over to be even better. It was the start of the comeback after an abomination of that over from Axar.

Six runs at the death is ridiculous really.

That Surya catch won India the WC. That was a nothing ball - a full toss - which essentially went for a six if not for a sensational fielding from Sky.

The fast bowlers bowled brought us back into the game in the last few overs. It is monumental.

Feels sad for Miller, QDK and Klassen amongst others. They batted out of their skins and deserved to win today.

An excellent game that both teams deserved to win. A fantastic game which did brilliant justice for the final.

That Surya catch won India the WC. That was a nothing ball - a full toss - which essentially went for a six if not for a sensational fielding from Sky.

The fast bowlers bowled brought us back into the game in the last few overs. It is monumental.

Feels sad for Miller, QDK and Klassen amongst others. They batted out of their skins and deserved to win today.

An excellent game that both teams deserved to win. A fantastic game which did brilliant justice for the final.
QDK and Klaasen threw it away. Miller took a stupid single. Only got themselves to blame.
Post automatically merged:

The true man of the match.

Six runs at the death is ridiculous really.
15th over was death too in the scheme of things. And 4 of those balls were to a dangerously lethal Klassen. This was start of something ridiculous and only when this was established that India again was given an outright chance. Otherwise the game was surely done after that Axar over to be really fair.

15th over was death too in the scheme of things. And 4 of those balls were to a dangerously lethal Klassen. This was start of something ridiculous and only when this was established that India again was given an outright chance. Otherwise the game was surely done after that Axar over to be really fair.

It’s six runs from two overs really.

Users who are viewing this thread