T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Its a complete shit show. You think the Indian world cup was a shit show? This world cup is going to top that.

Few things, the ICC has 0 control over anything I feel. The world cup is blatantly money grabbing event and it was long ago decided when they decided to co-host it in US.

How come the people who registered for lucky draw for tickets got no tickets? They keep sending me emails to buy $3000 vip tickets why? Also I can buy India Pakistan tickets if I buy 3 other matches, why????

Why does India the only team know where they are going to play the semis if they qualify? Why are match times so drastic? Some days the games are 10.30 in the morning, some days its 8.30 pm. How is this spreading game in USA with no consistency at all.

Have you seen the posters? Usa Canada has been promoted by ICC today with a players face from Canada who is not even in the squad.

Yesterday they had a poster out where World Cup was spelled Worl Up. How does this happen? They had the Ireland game on the wrong day in the poster.

Also MLc and all is fine but US board is and always been the most corrupt board.

Only smaller teams can now save this cup with some good old fashion upsets otherwise its a complete shit show

Its a complete shit show. You think the Indian world cup was a shit show? This world cup is going to top that.

Few things, the ICC has 0 control over anything I feel. The world cup is blatantly money grabbing event and it was long ago decided when they decided to co-host it in US.

How come the people who registered for lucky draw for tickets got no tickets? They keep sending me emails to buy $3000 vip tickets why? Also I can buy India Pakistan tickets if I buy 3 other matches, why????

Why does India the only team know where they are going to play the semis if they qualify? Why are match times so drastic? Some days the games are 10.30 in the morning, some days its 8.30 pm. How is this spreading game in USA with no consistency at all.

Also MLc and all is fine but US board is and always been the most corrupt board.

Only smaller teams can now save this cup with some good old fashion upsets otherwise its a complete shit show
It's the problem being so reliant on the bulk of the income coming from certain TV audiences with India obviously being the biggest. So, you get these matches at 10:30am - probably the bigger ones (all of India, Pakistan, England are morning or early afternoon) which are more likely to attract locals but may not be convenient/attractive for many in the West Indies or casuals/newcomers in the US. Then less attractive matches in the evening, when viewing figures are likely to be lower, which may not pull in good to live audiences. Some don't make any sense. West Indies v PNG at 10:30 am on Sunday? That's ridiculous. They are at least playing their other matches in the evening.

I don't know if there are any but I think double headers would have made more sense (maybe not for the biggest matches like India v Pakistan). Two matches at the same ground on the same day might be a lot more appealing and probably cheaper.

Have you seen the posters? Usa Canada has been promoted by ICC today with a players face from Canada who is not even in the squad.

Yesterday they had a poster out where World Cup was spelled Worl Up. How does this happen? They had the Ireland game on the wrong day in the poster.
I've not seen this but I'm not completely shocked :lol

Dhaliwal is annoying af! The continuous bat tap on the ground before the bowlers run up is so cringey!

Dhaliwal is annoying af! The continuous bat tap on the ground before the bowlers run up is so cringey!

Huge wicket, Johnson was looking good while Dhaliwal is struggling.
Post automatically merged:

Users who are viewing this thread