T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Great cameo by Afridi to help them reach 159. Now onto him again to give Pakistan this victory.

I know Pakistan bowling is too good but the game is certainly on!

If USA can make a good 50-60 in the powerplay, they would believe to topple the opponent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_225541.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_225541.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
I know Pakistan bowling is too good but the game is certainly on!

If USA can make a good 50-60 in the powerplay, they would believe to topple the opponent.

The game’s over if USA score at ten runs per over in the powerplay.

The game’s over if USA score at ten runs per over in the powerplay.
Don't think so. They lack the temperament to play tough situations against big teams. Pakistan bowlers would have made scoring 100 off 84 challenging with the field open.

Anyway, they now require 124 off 89. Their opener just gone and Naseem seems to be on top form. Pakistan's game to lose from here.

Don't think so. They lack the temperament to play tough situations against big teams. Pakistan bowlers would have made scoring 100 off 84 challenging with the field open.

Anyway, they now require 124 off 89. Their opener just gone and Naseem seems to be on top form. Pakistan's game to lose from here.
I think if they can get keep wickets hand with no more than 100 in the last ten overs it gives them a chance.

pakistan and losing to minnows
*Associates. Minnows is disrespectful especially know the country they are playing against is not a minnow at all and can buy entirety of Pakistan

1 four an over and singles should do the trick. After the lacklustre batting the bowlers are shot on confidence and it shows.

F pakistan cricket I am never going to watch this BS ever again I quit
Post automatically merged:

babar azam and fruadwan ruined the team

Shaheen leaker afridi
Post automatically merged:

these guys are fixing this match to get their visa approved

Getting dicey now! One or two more wickets here and its all Pakistan!

Users who are viewing this thread