T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Pakistan looks solid. Imad Wasim brings in a lot of balance to the side.

India might have missed the trick by not playing Jaiswal to negate the left armers at the top and also have Virat in the middle order. An early wicket while Virat and Rohit opening means that a massive experience is back in the hut and India will have to rely on Sky along with inconsistent Pant and Hardik to bail the team.
There you go. Last WC's hero against Pakistan gone. A challenging pitch this and that in overcast conditions.

I hope Pant makes up for Jaiswal's exclusion and this decision doesn't come to bite us.

There you go. Last WC's hero against Pakistan gone. A challenging pitch this and that in overcast conditions.

I hope Pant makes up for Jaiswal's exclusion and this decision doesn't come to bite us.
EDIT: Both experienced players gone. Well done India opening with them.

Seems like it has finally dawned upon the Indian management and thus have sent Axar to join Pant (both lefties).

Axar and Rohit should have opened

Cannot believe I would say this that Shaheen is actually the weak link in this bowling lineup.

4 reprieves for Pant against Amir

Users who are viewing this thread