TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
so the alpha release is delayed and not going to release on 11 april
absolutely i knew it now just tell me if it is delayed for a definite period or an indefinite one :D

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Man don't worry we have waited for such a long time we can a little longer

you are not understanding the alpha is just delayed and delayed so it is not a matter of waiting a few days the thing thing is that on that day also it will be delayed you can easily see how taoc pattern is:D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Come on TAOC! Show Codies/EA how its done, and then we can all laugh at the console-ites that will be stuck with Ashes 2009 v3.

Edit: Euch - just saw what crap's going on in your life right now, JK! Get well soon, eh? I'm sure TAOC will be worth the wait. :)

Will Browne

Club Cricketer
you are not understanding the alpha is just delayed and delayed so it is not a matter of waiting a few days the thing thing is that on that day also it will be delayed you can easily see how taoc pattern is:D

Spare us the negativity!!!

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
But he is right.
TAOC has been delayed very much but we shouldn't lose hope ,may be it would come out by the end of April.

D

Dutch

There is no doubt that these guys are doing the utmost in trying circumstances. Lets just all take a deep breath, put priorities in the right order and give them whatever time they need. the last thing they need is a lot of greedy speculation and outings of disappointment.

They will be the first to admit that they haven't always been clear about when how and what is possible but at least they are attempting something that I find inspiring: trying to make a real cricket game, without money, without huge resources, without wanting to make a profit. Just for the sheer love of it. Lets give them our sheer love too. Amen :)

Will Browne

Club Cricketer
There is no doubt that these guys are doing the utmost in trying circumstances. Lets just all take a deep breath, put priorities in the right order and give them whatever time they need. the last thing they need is a lot of greedy speculation and outings of disappointment.

They will be the first to admit that they haven't always been clear about when how and what is possible but at least they are attempting something that I find inspiring: trying to make a real cricket game, without money, without huge resources, without wanting to make a profit. Just for the sheer love of it. Lets give them our sheer love too. Amen :)

Amen to that!!

gratefuldave54

School Cricketer
JK & LM were going to announce the alpha has been delayed but unfortunately that announcement has been delayed.Chill out people- it'll be ready when it's ready.

apesnani

Club Cricketer
I think JK/LM only want to share when they feel something is amazing.

However all I got to tell them its ok, if its not perfect yet, you have done a lot of work and I am sure something can be shared.

Making a big impression is not a must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread