TAOC Discussion

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have a question.

will it be possible to run between the wickets even if we fail to hit the ball and the ball goes to the wicketkeeper?

in EA and Codemaster games, running between the wicket is disabled if we fail to hit the ball, which can be annoying at times when we desperately need one run to win a close game or change strikes and wouldn't mind risking a run.

yes, you can run if you miss the ball.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
heads up people, you can now follow TAOC's progress on twitter. ;)

https://twitter.com/TheArtOfCricket

if you have an account, please follow it as it'll help us in determining the no.of people interested in the game.
and then the others will follow suit. :)

cheers

JK

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Facebook would be a more accurate representation as there are fare more people on there compared to Twitter.

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
true. created one in twitter just in case. ;)

lets hope i get enough members on facebook atleast so that i know the amount of people that know of this game.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I believe you should create a fan page so people can 'become a fan'. It's much easier than Actually making a human profile. Just my opinion. :)

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
following both :)

Looks like I'm the first :p

broadh

School Cricketer
Hi guys, I've been following progress ever since I discovered it by googling 'cricket games' - just thought I'd ask a few things:

the swing was subtle here, but it shouldn't be too over the top. There will be a range though of min and max swing possible. I would say this amount is more like a 7-8/10.

The swing in the videos is fantastic and nothing like the moon-gravity, tarzan swing we see in other games but now and again we do see bowlers get crazy movement with the ball: Freddie Flintoff's reverse swing in the 2005 ashes, Shane Warne's big turners, and even Dale Steyn's big seamers against India. Do you think the attributes of some players will be able to reflect this?
Will guys like Tait be able to bowl faster than anyone else in the game?

Advertising wise, as soon as the alpha's out, why don't you drop cricinfo an e-mail. They reviewed a mobile cricket game a few weeks ago, why not this game?
You can also try Jarrod Kimber (Jrod) at cricket with balls - join sehwagology (I'm sure you're heard of it) - I'm sure it will help to spread the word a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread