TAOC Discussion

I do not understand why the TAOC fans are so convinced this game will be a masterpiece if all they have to go by are some screen shots.

IC10 will be the best cricket game ever, its safe to predict since it will be an improvement on AC09 which is the best game ever after BLC99.

How would that prove anybody wrong? It still took 6 years. That's the point behind the discussion. Whether or not the game is decent is irrelevant.

Saying IC10 will be the best game ever has some wieght, its AC09 with improvements. Whether it is or not is purely opinionative.

This "game," will never ever be amazing, they've not got the money, nore obvious time to put into it to make it a world beater. Its just two mens dream, thats it.

It's frustrating enough that we can't get a solid game out of EA and Codemasters. We don't need any non-deliverers with promises that are so dreadfully slow to fulfill.

I thin IC10 will be another step in the right direction. I don't know why they don't use this forum so much more! We know what we want, they know what sells...why can't it be a beautiful parternership?

Guys I have decided to make a 3d cricket game. I will post some screen shots in 2015, in the mean time just take my word for it, this game will be the best ever. Now where are my fanboys? :spy

Guys I have decided to make a 3d cricket game. I will post some screen shots in 2015, in the mean time just take my word for it, this game will be the best ever. Now where are my fanboys? :spy

A spot of deja vu is coming to me...

Go hMarka! I'm backing you all the way, oh and i'm coding it!
Please

If I announce that I am creating a cricket game, and in 2016 I posted some screenshots, you'd think that was ridiculous.

Been ignoring my posts lately haven't ya. What am I, invisible? :p

Must have missed it, did not mean to steal your jokes Oz, I steal enough from dutchy :)

Users who are viewing this thread