Team Editor Available?

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was wondering whether anybody has created a team editor for changing players between teams, changing lineups, captains etc. if there is one, could somebody point me in the right direction please.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
1. To change a team download the player editor
2.You can't edit the line-up permently, you can change the teams line up in a match by using the mch editor
3. To make somebody captian go to squad mangement, click on the player you want captian and click on captian.

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
how is this possible?
cricket 2004 had a team editor available in weeks and cricket 2005 has been out nearly a year and no team editors?

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
You can edit everything EXCEPT the lineups using Player Editor. The lineups CAN NOT BE EDITED AS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE because they are created dynamically depending on the pitch and the player ratings in your squad. In C2K4, the lineups were static and thus could be edited as they weren't dependent on the factors I've just mentioned.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
It is sort of possible i think you have to line them up properly with the player editor but that would take ages.

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
yh i know wot u mean, i tryed that with cricket 2004 because i gt it on the PS2 nd it took me so long and even sum of the players i couldnt do properly!!!!!!!!!!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Darrend1234 said:
I was wondering whether anybody has created a team editor for changing players between teams, changing lineups, captains etc. if there is one, could somebody point me in the right direction please.

As people have said Player Editor does all apart from the changing lineup bit.

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
thats a big shame because it would be great if we had the ability to edit the entire game. I think that this is the only thing that we don't have the ability to change.

Users who are viewing this thread