Ten Sports TV overlay

Adarsh said:
It looks almost exactly to the pictures u posted, except it works for me now. It is not very 'squarish'. Good job on the overlay anyway!
By the way, may I know why this happens to some, not others. Is it because of my graphics card or my monitor?

I really don't know, it could well be one of those 2. EA has random bugs and this is just another one of them.

Important message! Those who use my edited version, they might not be able to see the ball which shows the direction of spin and swing. das_vicky made that patch which I think makes the game better as u don't know how much swing or spin will be there. If this is a problem, I can post another file so that u can see it.

Attachments

• Ten sports with spin and swing visible.zip
    412.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
hello can u please post the new tensports overlay this one is not working

Can yu make the font colour of the names in the scorecard to black as in the earlier pic . It looks better!

It is black if the batsmen is not out. Once they get out it turns white. I have no control over that. I've tried but I can't find the thing to change that to black.

now please release tensports overlay V2 in which we can find Scoreboard,Spider,Worm and main menu.......

Hello freinds I am Having Trouble First at the beginnig When start of the match When a tensport logo should be going from right to left on the screen it is a white box where the logo should be ---------secondly When i am playing the match the bottom part where the score and the runrate things are there it is white instead of being black and i cant see the score ....Please Help :( :(

aussie do u have the pics of TV Overlay used in Pak/Ind series 2006??or do u know where i can find them???

Users who are viewing this thread