Ten Sports TV overlay

looks beautiful buddy. You have done a great job. Reps for you and please accept because that is the only thing I can give you in return of your great work :) .

Thank you ashu. I have finished the graphics side of things but having major problems when trying to change my nine logo to the ten sports one.

Here is what the spider and wagon wheel will look like when I can get around this problem I am having. (Note files above 200kb for those on dail up)

Attachments

• spider.JPG
    spider.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 237
  • wagon.JPG
    wagon.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 230
hi i have installed ten sports v_2 and its not working in my pc ,when i star the game the screen gets only white anyone can help me reply me fast

Open up 8ebdec04546acb62e89003d165bff0a5.fsh in fshed.
Find the ten sports overlays, like spider, scorecard etc. Don't expand the image just click on the name e.g bowl.
Export these as bmp files by using the "export from" thing, then check save image as 32 bit bitmap. In the save as box type in some name and add ".bmp"

Go into a paint editing program that can resize images. In there resize the images from 640*480 to 512*512.

Import your new 512*512 images to the same place you exported it.
Save the fsh as 8ebdec04546acb62e89003d165bff0a5.fsh and copy and paste this into your cricket 2005 directory.

Could u please do it for us? i can't comprehend. Also, it will save many people having to do this. I may be asking for too much.
EDIT: I tried to do it with Adobe photoshop but it says it can't parse the format
EDIT: Yes! It works, but it is rather tedious.

Last edited:
512*512 Compatible folder uploaded!

aussie1st said:
I know thats why I did it with 640*480.
For all those people who are affected by the 'white screen bug', I am posting the file with the size of the stats changed. :happy It should hopefully work now. Reps for my work appreciated!

Attachments

• Ten Sports v2.1.zip
    413.4 KB · Views: 122
Adarsh said:
For all those people who are affected by the 'white screen bug', I am posting the file with the size of the stats changed. :happy It should hopefully work now. Reps for my work appreciated!

Thanks for that, could you post some screenshots of how it looks?

I will add this to the download center.

aussie1st said:
Thanks for that, could you post some screenshots of how it looks?

I will add this to the download center.
It looks almost exactly to the pictures u posted, except it works for me now. It is not very 'squarish'. Good job on the overlay anyway!
By the way, may I know why this happens to some, not others. Is it because of my graphics card or my monitor?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread