TENNIS Tennis World Tour 2

D

Dutch

There will be tweaks and patches needed as with any game that jsut comes out: whats your overal impression so far?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
There will be tweaks and patches needed as with any game that jsut comes out: whats your overal impression so far?

It's definitely a big improvement on the first game, I find serving very difficult but then again I haven't tried the tennis school as yet.

I feel it's more enjoyable to pick up and play than what AO is, but I expect the career to be quite minimal compared to AO.

I'll give online a go at some point, but given Australia's poor network infrastructure, I don't expect many decent games on there.

Nard2020

Club Captain
It's definitely an improvement on the first game, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. The AI is definitely the same as it is in AO Tennis 2, still not aiming for the open court most of the time and hitting right back at you. Doubles seems to be a direct copy and paste of the way it is in AO Tennis 2 also.

I wonder how far into development Big Ant came in, that's the real head scratcher of a question.

How does one copy and paste doubles?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Are you getting it?

I haven't seen anything so far that makes me think I should get it.

I'm more interested in what a future tennis game from BA would look like, based on the code from both TWT2 and AOT2. There have been plenty of times when we've seen multiple games for a sport, and we've said that if only a game was made that had these features from game A, and these features from game B, then that would be a great game. Well, now there's the possibility of that for a tennis game.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
just got it on xbox one s now. the inside out shot is not working. can this be looked into. also in tournament mode can it be patched so that we can select which players play in the tournament ?

D

Dutch

I'm more interested in what a future tennis game from BA would look like, based on the code from both TWT2 and AOT2. There have been plenty of times when we've seen multiple games for a sport, and we've said that if only a game was made that had these features from game A, and these features from game B, then that would be a great game. Well, now there's the possibility of that for a tennis game.
Yeah that is often the case that you have bits from this game that you would like in another game.

saturator

Club Cricketer
New videos!

Career Mode

Huge match between Federer and Safin at Roland Garros!

Kuerten Vs Nadal in Hard difficulty// Augier - Alliassime Vs Tsitsipas

D

Dutch

Well there are a lot more point variations and forced and unforced errors than in previous games.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Well there are a lot more point variations and forced and unforced errors than in previous games.
Oh yes!
A new patch is out for PS4, the game is now on version 1.03

I've made video before and after it!

Mladenovic Vs Bertens // Nadal Vs Wawrinka (Patch 1 02)

Thiem Vs Federer // Nishikori Vs Goffin // Monfils Vs Kyrgios (Patch 1 03)
There is a bad bug : you hit hard the ball but the animation is on slowmotion at 34'39

Federer Vs Monfils - Roland Garros - Night - Difficulty : normal

Last edited:

Nard2020

Club Captain

Honestly speaking, i'd recommend this game hands down for anyone that enjoys Tennis and video games. It really is the ultimate Tennis game atm, nothing is close in terms of pure gameplay and feel.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Can someone post the release notes here for the patches? They aren't on Steam. That would help those of us who don't have the game see what the improvements are.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread