Terrible game. Full of bugs. Who else agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a game its not real life fifa even isnt that realistic op headers And op corners nothing is perfect. But this is better than the other games i dont say its perfect but they have Done well

Some People they get a good game And still complain

I actually get just as annoyed by the posters who dismiss problems out of hand and blame the OP as I do with people who resort to hyperbole about the game being unplayable...

This is what I was saying. Sure the OP invited the white knights with the way he wrote but half of these people saying the game is perfect are also saying they got it last night.

There are a couple of major things wrong with the game and way too many small things but its still fun and the devs are great so fingers crossed for fixes but as it stands I can understand peoples frustration.

A bit worried reading threads like this. Do the potential issues seriously hamper enjoyment of this game?

From reviews, I am getting mixed signals. Hope the patch does the job... I will probably be getting the game on wednesday or thursday along with the ps3.

fifa on manual controls is completley different aand the closest thing to real life football you will get but this game is a complete let down

A bit worried reading threads like this. Do the potential issues seriously hamper enjoyment of this game?

From reviews, I am getting mixed signals. Hope the patch does the job... I will probably be getting the game on wednesday or thursday along with the ps3.

+1...i will be buying ps3 specially for this game which is nearly my months salary

Terrible thread. Ignores the good, singles out on the issues that will be fixed in patches. Who else agrees?

Terrible thread. Ignores the good, singles out on the issues that will be fixed in patches. Who else agrees?

I don't think the original poster will but I'm sure you're able to force your opinion on him right ;)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread