Terry sacked as England captain

It's not because he's too young. He's already the player we are relying on to bring the world cup back. England captain involves doing a lot of press, something Rooney could do without and just concentrate on his game.

How much has Gerrards performance been lifted this season as Liverpool Captain? He's always been a Liverpool player above England, thats not what we need.

Stevie G was excellent in the WCQ though, finally looking like player he is at liverpool for ENG. So i'd think he would be a great skipper, if Capello had gone for him as Terry's replacement.

To be fair, it's not like this is the first time John Terry's done something like this. He's cheated on his wife like 4/5 times. Been caught abusing Americans the day after 9/11 and racial abused an asian guy in a club. He's not exactly the image of England we'd like to project.

I had no idea he did all that. Agreed - we can do better for England Captain than someone who acts like that. Bobby would turn in his grave.

i think JT deserves to be stripped from England captain what he did was horrible

Users who are viewing this thread