thanks

Yehah, make 'm squeal Obidiah, make 'm squeal!

Oh dear. After all the crap in the Cricket downloads forum today it was good to have a bit of a laugh. I am off for a cold beer and a lie down! Cheers mate.

hillbilly.gif

Weeeee

Haha, I don't even have the cricket download forums appear in my new posts search. That entire section is dead to me :p

No worries. May have to start a thread saying thanks to the OP for providing us with the chance :p

Ever since I started filtering my search results PC, my IQ has stopped falling and I think my brain cells are even regenerating.

General Chat is pretty much the only forum I can see, that and the mafia one

Ever since I started filtering my search results PC, my IQ has stopped falling and I think my brain cells are even regenerating.

General Chat is pretty much the only forum I can see, that and the mafia one

To be fair though where can it go once it hits zero?:p

I unfortunately am required to sift through walls of jibberish and smileys on a daily basis. All hell broke loose there today and yesterday because of some advertising lark.

Weeeee

Haha, I don't even have the cricket download forums appear in my new posts search. That entire section is dead to me :p

No worries. May have to start a thread saying thanks to the OP for providing us with the chance :p

HOW?!

Haha, Colin refused to tell me but I figured it out ;)

Control panel. Options. Then keep scrolling until you get to miscellaneous and you should see the option to exclude forums from your new posts search :)

----------

You can thank me with a cash reward or some kind of sexual favours.

You gotta pretty mouth boy.

that reminds me, I have to get the pics from that Indian wedding I went to.

Hiyooooo

This thread has been hijacked :/

*soft voice*

Listen mate , you have got to help us. I am phoning from inside the cabin. We are on the tarmac at Charles de Gaulle airport. If someone spots me I am in trouble...they've got the thread and are threatening to take it Up The Creek....you've got to help us man....please.....I don't want to go Up The Creek.....not without my paddle....help us man.......

Users who are viewing this thread