The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

And Powar uses a RBK stickered bat!

powar5vx.jpg

Jason Gillespie is now using what looks like a Kookaburra Bubble or Sword

_41569432_gillespie203.jpg

EDIT: With a Sommers sticker on the back

Last edited:
Kookaburra Bubble or Sword? Not many use those anymore, do they...?
EDIT: The image loaded up (slow computer :p), yep, it looks like a Sword in my opinion.
Wait, that doesn't even look like a recent picture; does that sponsor say 'foxtel'? I thought it was travelex these days....

Last edited:
Sorry, got that picture of the BBC, it's their fault :(

Drewska said:
Doesn't look much like it (no offense - specifically the back) mate, it has a different pattern to that. Apologies for Lee, I thought I saw him with a diablo before. With the Kahuna it looks like this at the back (front is identical to before)
61813.jpg
EDIT: I just saw Martyn's, you got it spot on, I thought he had Pontings too.
61345.jpg
what should we do, make both or give em both Pontings? Also hows the overall patch going?

Last edited:
is this porject under production? and whos in the team if you like i can help out by making some im not bad with bats

punk sk8r said:
is this porject under production? and whos in the team if you like i can help out by making some im not bad with bats
Well it's an on-going huge bat pack, we are currently trying to do it so that we can have 255 bats (by using higher quality models), Burma's Finest is the head of the project and most people help out with new bats for players etc.

btw is anyone gonna update the front page before we get an info overload.

punk sk8r said:
i cud help im not so bad with bats as i sed
Well you can make some and post them on here for use in the pack.

Once again, is the new pack for 255 bats coming out?

English bats update:

Strauss uses a GN Predator now
Trescothick still using a GM Maxi
Cook still using a Powerbow

More updates when I can get them

Users who are viewing this thread