The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

As opposed to the new "Kippax Basilisk Power Matrix".

LOL

Just by the way, are any websites supporting you in this massive task except planetcricket. Because it is a mammoth amounr of information that you are mostly getting urself

i believe stewart walters uses what looks a newbery uzi, though i'm not sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 122
maybe hes an exception because everyone else looks updated e.g trescothick with duellist

Last edited:
the last time i saw paul wiseman i believe he was using a v800

and these are the only images i found of garnett kruger (south africa) & Rangana Herath (Sri Lanka) which shows kruger using a gm maxi and herath using a plain bat with a bluish greenish grip

EDIT: the bottom picture is Dilhara Lokuhettige (Sri Lanka) who is using a stanford but i am unsure of which stanford it is. Maybe your knowledge could help BF?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not really sure with that one. Obviously an SF something though :p

Quick update on Callum Thorp's bat (below):

I still have no idea who the manufacturer is. My guess is that it must be some small Australian bat-maker (Thorp is an Aussie after all). All I know is that it's called a Cavalier. Does that jog anyone's memory or knowledge? :help

Attachments

• Callum Thorp.jpg
    Callum Thorp.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 98
Burma i know what bat that is i just can't for the life of me put a name to it sry

Last edited:
Sourav Ganguly is now using a Slazenger SX with no front stickers and yello grip.

David Sales and Rob white have graphite beasts. Also Brendan McCullum has a puma ballistic if you didn't know.

Oh and Ben phillips has the blue hunts county, the edge i think it is,

Burma's Finest said:
Yeah, I'm not really sure with that one. Obviously an SF something though :p

Quick update on Callum Thorp's bat (below):

I still have no idea who the manufacturer is. My guess is that it must be some small Australian bat-maker (Thorp is an Aussie after all). All I know is that it's called a Cavalier. Does that jog anyone's memory or knowledge? :help

I'm not sure about this, but I think Callum's bat is made by Chase; Robin Smith's company.

Users who are viewing this thread