andre adams uses diablo that was 03 tho, most new players do

Attachments

• 55789046.jpg
    55789046.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 51690883.jpg
    51690883.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 130
Ok,here's the bat made by the pictures saurabh posted,btw not from the big picture but the smaller one's below.

batpic5.jpg

batpic6.jpg

Please let me know about it,btw it is just my first day at this,so please consider this in mind.

By the way how do I make bat's from the other pics posted in this thread,some contain only the front and some only the back,but dont we need both and the sides for the bat,so pls help me out.Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
sid_19840 said:
Please let me know about it,btw it is just my first day at this,so please consider this in mind.
This isn't really the right place to be showing off your work Sid. This is a "research and development" thread (for want of a better description). I only ever post pics of bats I've made here in order to check details and so on (and I think I've only done that a handful of times). Best thing to do would be to start your own thread in the downloads forum I think.
sid_19840 said:
By the way how do I make bat's from the other pics posted in this thread,some contain only the front and some only the back,but dont we need both and the sides for the bat,so pls help me out.Thanks in advance.
Well, you either have to scour the Internet looking for pics or you have to create the images from scratch as best you can. There's no magic, quick solution I'm afraid.

I noticed that Andre Adams still uses a Diablo. If it helps, Zander de Bruin uses a Kookaburra Beast.... i'll have a look for the others.

Maxkarter said:
I noticed that Andre Adams still uses a Diablo. If it helps, Zander de Bruin uses a Kookaburra Beast.... i'll have a look for the others.
Thanks Max. Have updated those. :cheers

And praise be! :hpraise I don't have to worry about the Bradbury Sterling because MacGill is now using a V900 like Michael Clarke. Yippee!

Burma's Finest said:
You Fool!!! :p Nah, just kidding ;) A good spot there by you. And here's why:

(For a bonus point, can you tell me who the sponsor is at the bottom on the back?)

Well, it makes me think quite hard... That logo looks very familiar, i seem to think that its a cloting brand.... I could be wrong, but i have seen it before.

barmyarmy said:
Not sure how up-to-date that is. Bond was definitely using a County last time I saw him play and Sinclair may now have upgraded to the new Slazengers.
In this picture of Bond from April 3rd you can see him using BAS gloves which suggests the possibility, at least, that he uses a BAS bat as well. I have no evidence to confirm this though. :noway

Attachments

• bond.jpg
    bond.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 84
I have added the Bangladesh bat list to page 1. To my surprise, I have managed to fill all but 3 players.:D As well as those 3 I am left with one query as well. What is this bat used by Mohammed Rafique?

Attachments

• Mohammed Rafique.jpg
    Mohammed Rafique.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Mohammed Rafique 2.jpg
    Mohammed Rafique 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 76
Burma's Finest said:
In this picture of Bond from April 3rd you can see him using BAS gloves which suggests the possibility, at least, that he uses a BAS bat as well. I have no evidence to confirm this though. :noway

Found
this site BF which suggests he may use Gray-Nicolls. This list is under 'current players', but I'm not sure how up to date it is.

I have some news BF, Albie Morkel is now using a County bat (like the one warne uses) and Dale Steyn uses a GM Maxi.

Burma's Finest said:
What is this bat used by Mohammed Rafique?
So, I think this bat is made by AM. But does anyone know what AM stands for as I can't find any results on the Net for AM or AM Cricket or anything like that.:crying
jonah said:
Found this site BF which suggests he may use Gray-Nicolls. This list is under 'current players', but I'm not sure how up to date it is.
Unfortunately the County site also lists him as one of their players which suggests that at least one of them (or possibly even both) is lying!:brickwall
Maxkarter said:
I have some news BF, Albie Morkel is now using a County bat (like the one warne uses) and Dale Steyn uses a GM Maxi.
Thanks Max. I had Steyn already (probably thanks to you anyway ;)). Do you have any pics of Morkel?

ALSO, if anyone can find pics of the Matrixx bats I would be eternally grateful as I have drawn a complete blank there. :cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread