Story The African Premier League

Just waiting on Biggy now, then I will take my 4 picks. Looking forward to this.

Also, I have a quick question. For the international players, we still take their FC average, right, and not their test average? They just must have played 10 international games as in test matches.. or twenty20s.. or yeah.

Sorry about so many questions. I just want to make sure I do it right. I've probably asked like 6 questions on this draft now, hah. :p

Over 25: Maurice Odumbe
Under 25: Tumi Masakela (Full Name: Lerutla Matheko Gershon Masekela)
Over 25: Graeme Smith
Under 25: David Wiese

none of them are under 25 biggy. ill make my over 25 choice but not U25 just in case you steal it. My first choice is Andy Flower.

Just waiting on Biggy now, then I will take my 4 picks. Looking forward to this.

Also, I have a quick question. For the international players, we still take their FC average, right, and not their test average? They just must have played 10 international games as in test matches.. or twenty20s.. or yeah.

Sorry about so many questions. I just want to make sure I do it right. I've probably asked like 6 questions on this draft now, hah. :p

haha all good blake, and yes I will be using their FC Averages.

Last edited:
Leverocks.. I understand it must've taken a long time to create that list, but.. for the sake of the game, can you at least remove all the good players out of the list? The thing I love about these drafts is scouring Cricinfo to find the best players, and if someone hands a bowler with an FC average of 20 to you on a plate without you even having to look for something, it would be almost like cheating.. :(

Leverocks.. I understand it must've taken a long time to create that list, but.. for the sake of the game, can you at least remove all the good players out of the list? The thing I love about these drafts is scouring Cricinfo to find the best players, and if someone hands a bowler with an FC average of 20 to you on a plate without you even having to look for something, it would be almost like cheating.. :(

alright blake, I completely agree with you there and I have deleted the list.

Thanks heaps mate. I understand what it is like, it is fun looking for good players.. and I think it wouldn't have been so bad if you just removed all the good players, like the guy who had a 20 bowling average. I am having fun looking and I have quite a list of players lined up.. so I just want the most competitive draft that we can have.

Thanks mate. I'm having fun doing this anyway. :)

i would like to ask if the under 25 rule counts for players under 25 as in 24,23,22,21 e.t.c or 25 or under e.g 25,24,23,22,21 e.t.c

That's possibly even worse than my blatant questions.

Last time I checked, players that are under 25 did not include 25 year olds. Sigh.

24 years and 364 days is Under 25. 25 years and 0 days is not Under 25.

well sometimes 25 year olds would count as U/25 and then Biggy09's first picks (JP Duminy and Johan Botha) are both not under 25 as Duminy is 25 and Botha is like 28.

Users who are viewing this thread