Story The African Premier League

Just swap Boucher for Vaughn van Jaarsveld then.

Last edited:
What do you mean? How many under 25's does he want...we only get 6..

OK, it says, for first 10 picks, at least one of your 2 players must be under 25. Your first choices were JP Duminy and Johan Botha. They're both not under 25 so you must select one player that is under 25 instead of 1 of them. Your second choice was Mark Boucher and Albie Morkel. Both of them are over 25 but you've already replaced one of the players.

Leverocks, can you check that at least 1 player is under 25 for the first 10 picks and not give me the duties of doing that.

Alright, my 4.

JP Duminy
Juan Theron
Johan Botha
Vaughn van Jaarsveld

Scratch Boucher & Morkel.

Thanks for clearing that up biggy. And hedger I've gone through all the picks so far and everyone has at least 1 under 25 year old in each pick.

Only 2 more picks from hedger and Akash then you may draft any aged players. Remember former Zimbabwean players Heath Streak,Andy Flower and Grant Flower are ull up for grabs.

Well Andy Flower was my first pick

oh crap, sorry, i forgot it was african did asian instead.

Vernon Philander, thats my choice instead. good FC bowling average and can handle with the bat.

Last edited:
Hedger - not to disappoint you or anything, but considering he plays for Dhaka it is extremely unlikely he is African. Dhaka is in South Asia, and if you can't find any evidence that he is actually African I think your pick should be disallowed.

the draft is not fair. I got to pick 2 and dont get to go again till most of you have picked half your team.

the draft is not fair. I got to pick 2 and dont get to go again till most of you have picked half your team.

mate you will get that privilege in the international players draft.
And guys now that the 1st 10 picks have all been completed you may pick any aged players.

albie morkel , heath streak (if allowed) if not then Imran Tahir

Users who are viewing this thread