The Alcohol Thread

You have got to be kidding me :eek: Fecking Aberdeen and fecking Livingston for having nothing but Bucky and vodka :facepalm

Well Livingston isn't exactly far from Edinburgh.

You could have some sort of booze cruise.

And Hmarka yep, that's the stuff I thought.

I wouldn't really have thought it would be popular as an import, though. In fact I can't imagine it being popular outside of Newcastle.

As for Lagers I quite like Modelo especial and Budvar, but I generally plump for bitter, if the place doesn't sell bitter I often go for a girly cocktail or two.

I hate to be a girl but I still love WKD.

Nowadays I just drink whatevers cheapest when out, I used to be pissed after a drink, life was so much easier. Lightweights>hardened drinkers.

Monster and vodka is still my favourite drink by a mile.

Only because Monster is my favourite drink by a mile though :D

Well Livingston isn't exactly far from Edinburgh.

You could have some sort of booze cruise.

A) Edinburgh is too bloody expensive as it is, much cheaper night in Livi.

B) Trains stop stupidly early, which leaves someone either being designated driver or a taxi which is then really expensive.

C) I want to moan about Edinburgh (snobs!!!) so let me :p

Anyone here ever try to make their own beer with those kits they sell at the grocery store?

any thing and every thing at the party. as long as there is booze, its a party. if there is a beer, we are there.

last night, or on Halloween night i had this called Crown Lager for the 1st time. and there was Green Rock, new bud light wheat beer and some other crap i dont even remember. party was great until it was crashed as early as 10!! some whore called the cops

my%20first%20aussie%20beer.jpg
Can't go wrong ;)

you can certainly go wrong with Fosters ! :p

not much of a fan of hard liquor......may be because am young ?

more of a beer man.
my favs are kingfisher strong, budweiser, heineken etc...

Does a bear ████ in the woods?

That is probably the most popular bourbon whiskey in the United States, and I am sure UK as well.

i know that. heck,even a teetotaler knows how popular it is.

was just curious to know what the experience is like......

Jack Daniels experience eh?

Lets see, night starts out great, drink is delicious, (lost memory) , (lost memory) , (lost memory) , (lost memory) , wake up with massive hangover and whiskey shits.

Visual Aid:

passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

The Belgians make some beautiful beers. Two I'd like to throw into the mix here; one is Hoegaarden, a frothy white beer, very refreshing after a hot days work (not that I would know one of those!) and two: Duvel, a strong beer; 8 percent alcohol which will do you in no-time. Expensive though!

Duvel is great, also like Chimay and Leffe a lot. Too expensive for me though :(

Users who are viewing this thread